Author Topic: LIVE THREAD....Day 21: Closing Arguments And Verdict  (Read 6597 times)

Offline corbe

Re: LIVE THREAD....Day 21: Closing Arguments And Verdict
« Reply #300 on: May 29, 2024, 11:32:55 pm »
   My Big Sister, an avid Trumper, does not believe that Trump slept with any of those Women.  But believes Cruz had 10 GF's.  When pressed she quips 'We elected a President not a Preacher', she's very Religious, too.  Why did he, frugal Trump, pay these Women a 1/4 M$ if he didn't have something to hide? 
   I agree about the petri dish comment, for being a documented Germaphobe, it doesn't make any sense.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #301 on: May 29, 2024, 11:42:46 pm »
   My Big Sister, an avid Trumper, does not believe that Trump slept with any of those Women.  But believes Cruz had 10 GF's.  When pressed she quips 'We elected a President not a Preacher',

Heard this same line during the Clinton administration.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #302 on: Today at 12:03:40 am »
Trump has over 20 accusations of sexual misconduct leveled at him since the 1970's by different women plus he's on tape bragging about grabbing women by the genitalia

You have to suspend all disbelief to believe all those women are lying.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

How many have been proven to have been lying in recent years? It has become SOP to use this kind of crap to take out candidates they don't like. Roy Moore being but one recent example.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #303 on: Today at 12:07:37 am »
Exclusive — Trump Lawyer: Merchan Keeping Trump in Courthouse so He Can’t Campaign

Judge Merchan is keeping former President Donald Trump off the campaign trail by forcing him to wait at the courthouse while the jury deliberates.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/29/exclusive-trump-lawyer-merchan-keeping-trump-courthouse-so-he-cant-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #304 on: Today at 12:14:59 am »

How many have been proven to have been lying in recent years? It has become SOP to use this kind of crap to take out candidates they don't like. Roy Moore being but one recent example.

Trump's accusations go back from before he ran for president. Plus the "Access Hollywood" tape is real

But nice try

« Last Edit: Today at 12:42:46 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #305 on: Today at 12:22:43 am »
Trump's accusations go back from before he ran for president. Plus the "Access Hollywood" tape is real

But nice try

C'mon man.  You can do better.  Grabbing Pu$$y is a way of life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #306 on: Today at 12:36:44 am »
Trump has over 20 accusations of sexual misconduct leveled at him since the 1970's by different women plus he's on tape bragging about grabbing women by the genitalia

You have to suspend all disbelief to believe all those women are lying.

???? He has $$ and had money. I find it difficult to believe that all those women didn't come forth sooner. Oh, that's right they waited until they could get hush money from him.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #307 on: Today at 12:40:28 am »
Exclusive — Trump Lawyer: Merchan Keeping Trump in Courthouse so He Can’t Campaign

Judge Merchan is keeping former President Donald Trump off the campaign trail by forcing him to wait at the courthouse while the jury deliberates.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/29/exclusive-trump-lawyer-merchan-keeping-trump-courthouse-so-he-cant-campaign/

I think they'll extend the deliberations until Friday, but beyond that, I doubt it.  Hopefully, he'll soon be free to campaign as he wishes.

I'm sure right now he and his entire family are beyond worried as to what his fate may be.  They have him right where they want him; all they need is a conviction.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #308 on: Today at 12:44:41 am »

#ME TOO movement evolved and rightfully so, but that movement has also now allowed people like Moore to be accused.  The leftists have seen to it.

Of course women shouldn't be sexually assaulted and men who abuse should pay the price, but in the same light men who have been accused of abuse and are innocent pay a hefty price.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #309 on: Today at 02:02:23 am »
Trump could be the biggest serial adulterer alive.  But it would have ZERO relevance in this case.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #310 on: Today at 02:38:41 am »
Trump could be the biggest serial adulterer alive.  But it would have ZERO relevance in this case.

Yes, that should have zero relevance in this case.

Offline DB

« Reply #311 on: Today at 03:47:32 am »

What do you mean???

That was the only relevance. It was political theater under the color of law. There was no actual law involved.

(I know you know that)...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #312 on: Today at 04:38:19 am »
What is so crazy, is that I don't think anyone of us have a good idea whether there will be a guilty verdict or hung with one or two dissenters.

Anyone else have an idea at all, or venture a strong guess of how this will fare?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.