Author Topic: BREAKING...Report: Iran Launches Attack Against Israel with Long-rang Drones  (Read 14404 times)

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

In Iran right now
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

Iran now vowing to strike nuclear sites in Israel.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Israel just struck Iran on Ayatollah Khamenei’s birthday.

Happy Birthday Khamenei...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Reports coming out saying that Israel purposely did not strike nuclear targets in Isfahan.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
 :bkmk:
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Bonchie
@bonchieredstate
That the Biden administration actually thought they could stop Israel from retaliating against a direct Iranian attack that launched 300 drones and missiles shows how delusional they are.
The "adults in the room" are imbeciles high on their own supply.
10:04 PM · Apr 18, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Upon the light of day it appears this strike was under "proportional."  One step above what Biden would have done...A sternly worded "Don't"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Upon the light of day it appears this strike was under "proportional."  One step above what Biden would have done...A sternly worded "Don't"

Reports all claim that the bombed sites were not the Iran nuclear sites, but they were possibly sites where they continued to enrich uranium necessary for the construction of weapons.

Like Vinnie Barbarino..."I'm so confused!!"   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Israel Downplays Iran Strikes; Proof of Capability, Rather than Escalation

Israel downplayed reported airstrikes against Iran that appeared to hit targets near that country’s suspected nuclear program on Friday, seeming to cast the operation as proof Israel could reach the sites, rather than a full-scale attack.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/19/israel-downplays-iran-strikes-proof-of-capability-rather-than-escalation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Now we wait to see what the near-term reaction will be. That will indicate where this thing is going.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Reports coming out saying that Israel purposely did not strike nuclear targets in Isfahan.

Weak and unimpressive...more Kabuki theater.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Lando Lincoln

Israel doesn't need our approval, you arrogant putz.

Exactly. Can you imagine an attack of nearly 300 drones/missiles/rockets launched from 3 countries targeting civilians inside the US? 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PeteS in CA

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1781152581034934278

Courageous Iranian Air Force hangars and buildings intercepted several Israeli missiles. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Oliver Alexander
@OAlexanderDK

Replying to
@OAlexanderDK

This wouldn’t be the first time Israel launched a small attack to gather intel on air defense procedures and gauge the immediate Iranian response prior to launching a larger strike package

Offline berdie

This reminds me of an elevated "Cold War". You shoot me...I'll shoot you back.

I watched and old movie some time ago that involved the US and Russia bombing each others cities to stop the escalation. With acquiesce from both countries. Just to save face.  Don't remember the name at the moment. I hope that isn't the outcome.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This reminds me of an elevated "Cold War". You shoot me...I'll shoot you back.

I watched and old movie some time ago that involved the US and Russia bombing each others cities to stop the escalation. With acquiesce from both countries. Just to save face.  Don't remember the name at the moment. I hope that isn't the outcome.

Fail Safe. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Offline PeteS in CA

NYT: Israelis Used Stealth Missile on Nuclear-Site Defenses in Iran Attack

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/04/20/nyt-israelis-used-stealth-missile-in-iran-attack-n3786884

We could call this A Tale of Two Facilities. Iran launched an unprecedented direct attack on Israel in retaliation for the targeted strike on IRGC and Hamas commanders. That attack did little damage despite a volley of well over 300 missiles and drones, thanks to the regional defenses and the several hours of lead time necessitated by Iran's launch from its own territory.

That demonstrated the facility Iran has for offensive operations in the region. Israel responded by demonstrating its facility, and as the New York Times hears from officials in Iran and the West, the result shocked the Iranians:
Their shock didn't just come from the fact that Israel had denuded their critical Natanz site of effective air defense. It didn't come from realizing just how far Israel could strike without entering its airspace, either. What truly shocked the Iranians is that they had no warning at all before their expensive S-300 system got destroyed from a single strike:

The Soviet S-300 system is 1970s vintage, originally, but is probably much updated. The S-400 system is newer but hasn't been doing very well in Ukraine. How will Iran respond now that they know their defenses are blind to significant Israeli technologies and can be blinded to older technologies?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/04/20/nyt-israelis-used-stealth-missile-in-iran-attack-n3786884

The Soviet S-300 system is 1970s vintage, originally, but is probably much updated. The S-400 system is newer but hasn't been doing very well in Ukraine. How will Iran respond now that they know their defenses are blind to significant Israeli technologies and can be blinded to older technologies?

By shitting their pants??   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

An Israeli weapon deployed in a retaliatory strike against Iran on Friday damaged a defense system responsible for detecting and destroying aerial threats near Natanz, a central Iranian city critical to the country’s secret nuclear weapons program, according to two Western officials and two Iranian officials.

The strike, the Western officials said, was calculated to deliver a message to Iran that Israel could bypass Iran’s defense systems undetected and paralyze them, using a fraction of the fire power Iran deployed last week when it launched hundreds of drones and missiles at Israel. That attack, intercepted by Israel and its allies, caused minimal damage.

Israel is going to regret not using the opportunity to strike those nuclear targets along with that defense system.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Well, there’s a quandary… who to believe?

lol…. Exactly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy