Author Topic: Hamas Declares That It Will Make No Further Concessions ...  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 10, 2024
Hamas Declares That It Will Make No Further Concessions ...
By John F. Di Leo

Reuters reports that “Hamas says it will not compromise further with Israel to win Gaza ceasefire.”

It’s just another headline about the heirs of Yassir Arafat; we know better than to take the statement seriously.  Hamas will keep talking as long as they can, for obvious reasons.

The people engaged in negotiations, at least, if not their foot-soldiers, are safe while they’re at the negotiating table.

But there’s a different question that ought to be inspired by that quote:  Why is any kind of compromise even an issue?

In a normal war, between two legitimate governments, one hopes for negotiations, discussions, compromises, whatever it takes to bring an end to hostilities.

This is not a normal war.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/hamas_declares_that_it_will_make_no_further_concessions.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Hamas Declares That It Will Make No Further Concessions ...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 02:24:49 pm »
Ok then, if Hamas is not willing to make any further concessions, than Israel must act accordingly.  Chance are the hostages are all deceased.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 03:40:19 pm »
Ah, That's just crazy talk, of course Hamas will make further concessions...they will concede their lives.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 04:06:46 pm »

Then neither should Israel.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online berdie

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 08:26:20 pm »
It's interesting to me that people who are losing a conflict...think they can make concessions of any kind.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2024, 09:25:20 pm »
Whack-a-mole.  That is what we are forcing upon Israel.  And fact is the world would not accept what they need to do, which is completely annihilate every last person in Gaza.  Yes, that sounds blood thirsty, but the Palestinian society is based on genocide, where they teach their children from the time they start walking to kill every Jew, work to destroy Israel.  It is in their Constitution.

For a society so committed to the mass genocide of a country, that country has every right to completely wipe them off the map.  I fully support Israel doing just that.  All my life have have watched Israel take it on the chin from these murderous muslims.

I have said it many times.  I am a Halseyite.  Admiral William Halsey did not mince words.  In 1943, he made a speech saying, 'the only good Jap, is a Jap dead for six months or more.  In a nation like Japan, where the civilian population supports the military as they do, the only good Jap civilian, is a Jap civilian dead for six months or more.'  One could easily substitute the word Jap with the word Palestinian. 

In war, one destroys their enemy.  Our failed approach to war of avoiding what is referred to as collateral damage is purely idiotic.  Forcing that nonsense on other nations struggling for their defense is also idiotic.  With this mindset, we have won zip as a nation.

The ONLY TIME we did not adhere to this nonsense was Bush's attack of Iraq in the early 1990s.  He ordered them to kill everything in their path, and large numbers of Iraqis were eliminated in days.  DAYS!!!  That is how you conduct war against an active enemy.

What Biden is doing is nothing short of criminal against civilization, against western thought, IMHO.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2024, 09:31:00 pm »

I have said it many times.  I am a Halseyite.  Admiral William Halsey did not mince words.  In 1943, he made a speech saying, 'the only good Jap, is a Jap dead for six months or more.  In a nation like Japan, where the civilian population supports the military as they do, the only good Jap civilian, is a Jap civilian dead for six months or more.'  One could easily substitute the word Jap with the word Palestinian.

By this logic, you're saying we should have annihilated every Japanese man, woman, and child in 1945.

I'm thinking even Admiral Halsey wouldn't have supported that, but you do you.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 09:39:21 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2024, 01:03:32 am »
That just allows Bibi to just wipe out as many Pallies as he needs to.  Ok by me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2024, 03:13:52 am »
By this logic, you're saying we should have annihilated every Japanese man, woman, and child in 1945.

I'm thinking even Admiral Halsey wouldn't have supported that, but you do you.

The lesson of WWII is you have to decimate the population to the point that they don't want war anymore. Then they're willing to start in a new direction. Surgical strikes with little cost to the population doesn't end wars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2024, 03:32:23 am »
A friend of mine once told me that to stop the aggression from the so-called "Palestinians," Israel will have to kill them all.  Meanwhile, Israel won't allow another Holocaust.  Basically, this has been two trains running in the same track toward each other, and it just got sped up.

Glad we are here, and they are there, but there will be global ramifications.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2024, 04:29:29 am »
May 10, 2024

In a normal war, between two legitimate governments, one hopes for negotiations, discussions, compromises, whatever it takes to bring an end to hostilities.

This is not a normal war.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/hamas_declares_that_it_will_make_no_further_concessions.html

After 57 consecutive years, it's not a war --- for both sides, it's a life style.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2024, 11:17:03 am »