Author Topic: Time to Rethink Your Never Trumpism.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 8846 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Time to Rethink Your Never Trumpism.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2024, 12:17:14 pm »
Are you stupid or something?

@Right_in_Virginia clearly showed it was AFTER the shutdown...when "Two Weeks to Stop The Spread" became two months plus.

The Democrats and the Media went batshit crazy!

SO...let me ask you @Timber Rattler Who's lying?  RIV or you?   :whistle:

The only stupid people around here are you and RIV.

Here's another one for you two Trumper fools.

Covid Lockdowns Disqualify Trump in 2024

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-lockdowns-disqualify-trump-15-days-slow-spread-fauci-birx-business-family-funerals-2024-reelection-desantis-11668625280

March, 29, 2020, is a day that should live in infamy. The national mitigation plan against Covid-19, “15 days to stop the spread,” was about to expire. In the Rose Garden, President Trump declared that lockdowns would continue for another 30 days. I tweeted: “President Trump just lost the election.”

When Mr. Trump announced his 2024 campaign Tuesday, he didn’t apologize for the lockdowns or even mention them. I supported him in 2016, and during his tenure he did much to dredge the political swamps, but his decision to approve and extend drastic Covid interventions should disqualify him for a second term.

The White House Coronavirus Task Force, led by Vice President Mike Pence, Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, put the Constitution into an induced coma. Mr. Trump’s decision to adopt Chinese Communist Party tactics and close down the country gave license to states to amplify and extend these terrible policies, to governors to wield unprecedented executive powers, and to school districts to shut students out for months or even years.

Mr. Trump did very little to constrain this overreach. His dramatic Covid order shut down your business, barred your kids from school, denied you access to your church, your gym and your coffee shop. It suppressed screenings and treatments for cancer and other illnesses and kept people from visiting loved ones in the hospital or attending their funerals.

One of these days, you'll figure it out.

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2024, 12:27:03 pm »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-lockdowns-disqualify-trump-15-days-slow-spread-fauci-birx-business-family-funerals-2024-reelection-desantis-11668625280

#1.  I merely asked if you were stupid.

#2.  You CALLED me "stupid".

Ergo...according to your Admiral, @roamer_1 that's an ad hominem attack. 

See how that works?    :tongue2:  :silly:   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2024, 12:30:18 pm »
#1.  I merely asked if you were stupid.

#2.  You CALLED me "stupid".

Ergo...according to your Admiral, @roamer_1 that's an ad hominem attack. 

See how that works?    :tongue2:  :silly:   :beer:

Bugger off, loser.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online LMAO

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2024, 12:33:48 pm »
You are "saving" nothing.

You just perpetuate the ongoing destruction of the Republic.

Don’t kill their buzz
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2024, 12:34:41 pm »
Bugger off, loser.

Oh??  What happened to "SHUT UP!" 

Pathetic...   :seeya:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2024, 12:37:15 pm »
You are "saving" nothing.

You just perpetuate the ongoing destruction of the Republic.

Compared to Biden/Obama?  Are you stupid, too?  WTF is wrong with you people?

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2024, 01:14:51 pm »
That's fixed. And Gianforte opened the state immediately - AGAINST Tumpy's wishes.

You must stop listening only to the voices in your head @roamer_1   ---   Trump tried to reopen Montana beginning Apr 18, 2020.

But, you elected a democrat governor, TWICE.  Well done, fiddler.

Trump announces Montana will lift restrictions Friday; Bullock says plan not finalized
MTN News, Apr 18, 2020

https://www.ktvq.com/news/coronavirus/trump-announces-montana-will-lift-restrictions-friday-bullock-says-plan-not-finalized

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2024, 01:27:39 pm »

Who made the decision to lockdown a state @Timber Rattler  ----- the governor or the President?

Bonus question:  Name the seven governors who told the President "I am keeping my state open".

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2024, 01:43:46 pm »
Who made the decision to lockdown a state @Timber Rattler  ----- the governor or the President?

Bonus question:  Name the seven governors who told the President "I am keeping my state open".

Trump did, despite your lame gaslighting attempts.

And the 7 states and governors were Arkansas (Asa Hutchinson), Iowa (Kim Reynolds), Nebraska (Pete Ricketts), North Dakota (Doug Burgum), South Dakota (Kristi Noem ), Utah (Gary Herbert), and Wyoming (Mark Gordon).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2024, 01:59:55 pm »
Compared to Biden/Obama?  Are you stupid, too?  WTF is wrong with you people?

YES, compared to - And that's the whole damn point! They ARE comparable. Tumpy presided over RECORD-BREAKING, HISTORIC spending and government overreach. RECORD-BREAKING. Never in my lifetime did I experience that level of governmental intrusion into my own affairs. Nothing even comes close.

And you think that isn't the very same damn thing?

What's wrong with YOU people? At best you can only be arguing over increment. - it's the same damn thing. Plain on its face.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2024, 02:00:58 pm »

And the 7 states and governors were Arkansas (Asa Hutchinson), Iowa (Kim Reynolds), Nebraska (Pete Ricketts), North Dakota (Doug Burgum), South Dakota (Kristi Noem ), Utah (Gary Herbert), and Wyoming (Mark Gordon).

So, any governor could have kept his or her state open.    ----  Thanks for playing  88888cool

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2024, 02:06:44 pm »
You must stop listening only to the voices in your head @roamer_1   ---   Trump tried to reopen Montana beginning Apr 18, 2020.

But, you elected a democrat governor, TWICE.  Well done, fiddler.

BULLSHIT.. I was here for it. I remember Gianforte entering the scene. I remember him standing up against the feds. Against the wishes of Tumpy and Fauxci. I remember him standing in the heat to do it.
I will vote for him BECAUSE of it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2024, 02:19:34 pm »
Trump left  reopening up to the  states.  DeSantis took a lot of flack from many in FL.  Now he is being praised.

Ultimately that final decision was up to the governors.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2024, 02:23:08 pm »
Trump left  reopening up to the  states.  DeSantis took a lot of flack from many in FL.  Now he is being praised.

Ultimately that final decision was up to the governors.

Trump came after DeSantis for opening too soon and said he was killing people.

All of the crap rained down from the executive branch of the federal government who was setting guidelines.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2024, 02:24:07 pm »

All of the crap rained down from the executive branch of the federal government who was setting guidelines.

*FACTS*

Online libertybele

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2024, 02:26:13 pm »

Yes, but he reopened FL anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2024, 02:38:05 pm »
So, any governor could have kept his or her state open.    ----  Thanks for playing  88888cool

:bsflag:

They did it in spite of Trump and NOT because of him.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2024, 02:38:42 pm »
Ergo...according to your Admiral, @roamer_1

I have no authority over anyone. And I'm in the MOUNTAINS... In the ROCKS and trees. The farthest thing from an 'admiral' that there is.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2024, 02:43:26 pm »
So when are Trump zealots going to rethink their 'Often Liberalism'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2024, 02:46:31 pm »

All of the crap rained down from the house executive branch of the federal government who was setting guidelines.

He also was critical of the Georgia governor for opening too soon. And he attacked Massie over the COVID spending simply because he wanted a recorded vote vs a voice vote

Trump was not dragged kicking and screaming into his COVID policy and the COVID stimulus.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 03:06:25 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2024, 03:16:53 pm »
My 2 sons vote independent, hoping in the long term that a 3rd party will become the primary governing party. With such a long term goal, I feel I'm throwing my vote away voting for a 3rd party candidate. We've had a 2 party Govt for so long. So I try to vote for the party that I feel will instill less government control  than the other party. That comes from my AnCap Pipe Dreams.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2024, 03:24:38 pm »
My 2 sons vote independent, hoping in the long term that a 3rd party will become the primary governing party. With such a long term goal, I feel I'm throwing my vote away voting for a 3rd party candidate. We've had a 2 party Govt for so long. So I try to vote for the party that I feel will instill less government control  than the other party. That comes from my AnCap Pipe Dreams.

There hasn't been any real difference in the parties since the Patriot Act (and.or FISA, and/or the establishment of Homeland Security). BOTH of em are out of the running wrt 'preventing government control'. They BOTH want that control. The fight is over who gets it.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2024, 03:40:36 pm »
If you support the democrats or republicans out of spite for the opposition, neither party has the incentive to find better candidates.  Just look at the Trump campaign.  It's nothing but a hate-fest.  MAGA is about fear and loathing of the radical left.  They have no principles.  Rank and file democrats are not happy with Biden either, but they don't have the balls to deal with him because they are united in opposition to MAGA, whatever that represents at any given time.