General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Time to Rethink Your Never Trumpism.. Kurt Schlichter

(1/40) > >>

mystery-ak:
Time to Rethink Your Never Trumpism
Kurt Schlichter

Okay, my Trump-shy friends, it’s time to put aside your fussy principles about how icky Donald Trump is. This is serious, and we need all hands on deck to throw Biden overboard before he gets a whole lot more Americans killed. I get that you don’t like Trump. Let’s agree that he’s icky for the purposes of this discussion. Let’s agree that his tweets are mean, that he’s not a conservative ideologue, that he says dumb things and gets into useless fights, and that he does many other unseemly and annoying things. Let’s agree that this is all true. Let’s concede that in normal times, one might want to forgo supporting a guy like that. But these aren’t normal times.

This is getting real. This is life and death. Not just for cops and soldiers, but maybe even for you and your family.

Now, this column isn’t directed towards the professional Never Trumper dorks, the treacherous weirdos who make a living off of going on MSNBC and selling out their former allies. This is for the Republicans who have thought about it and have a real problem with Donald Trump. I get it, even if I don’t agree. I would not particularly like voting for somebody who I don’t like. However, I like Donald Trump and will eagerly support him following his victory over my primary candidate, Ron DeSantis. But sometimes you need to do things you would rather not do. You have to let go of the anger. Even the governor got on board and endorsed the president once the primary results became clear.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/11/time-to-rethink-your-never-trumpism-n2637596

LMAO:
This writer is clueless

corbe:
   Regardless if the poison or the stabbing kill you, you're still DEAD.

Timber Rattler:
No.

*****rollingeyes*****

DefiantMassRINO:
Nope.

A Biden second-term Presidency with a Republican or split Congress is more manageable and tolerable.

A second-term Tangerine Musolini Presidency, with Stephen Miller's Project 2025, is the end of the American experiment.

////00000////

If the Trumpinistas want their next coup attempt to succeed, they need to ban literacy so the unwashed masses can't read their written plans and PowerPoints on the Interwebs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version