State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona Supreme Court upholds Civil War-era abortion ban

<< < (2/5) > >>

DB:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on April 09, 2024, 10:21:01 pm ---Sen. Kelly: ‘Disaster’ Arizona Abortion Ban Because of Trump – He Could Go After Contraception Next

Senator Mark Kelly (D-AZ) said Tuesday on CNN’s “The Lead ” that it is fomer President Donald Trump’s fault the Arizona’s Supreme Court upheld a 123-year-old penal code provision that bans nearly all abortions except to save the life of the mother.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/09/sen-kelly-disaster-arizona-abortion-ban-because-of-trump-he-could-go-after-contraception-next/

--- End quote ---

Kelly is a moron.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DB on April 09, 2024, 11:41:13 pm ---Kelly is a moron.

--- End quote ---

Yeah he is. It's a legit ruling, and if any fixing is to be done, the pressure is on the state legislators, not Tumpy.

Fishrrman:
This isn't going to stand.
Primarily, because Arizona is a blue state now (and I don't care what that "hiker" says).

Assuming that AZ has referendum/initiative (Cyber?), won't be long until this issue gets on the ballot.

And when it comes to a vote, stand back -- I suspect you'd see even a third of Republican women voters putting in ballots for liberalization.

My opinion only, but I call 'em as I see 'em.
And that's the future I see in Arizona.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on April 10, 2024, 12:27:11 am ---This isn't going to stand.
Primarily, because Arizona is a blue state now (and I don't care what that "hiker" says).

Assuming that AZ has referendum/initiative (Cyber?), won't be long until this issue gets on the ballot.

And when it comes to a vote, stand back -- I suspect you'd see even a third of Republican women voters putting in ballots for liberalization.

My opinion only, but I call 'em as I see 'em.
And that's the future I see in Arizona.

--- End quote ---

You need some thick "Coke-bottle-bottom" glasses.

You don't see to well.......AT ALL.

HikerGuy83:
That's really all this state needed.

Not that the AZ SC cares about elections...it should not.

But this will be a huge nail the coffin of Kari Lake is she jumps on this and runs with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version