State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona Supreme Court upholds Civil War-era abortion ban

<< < (5/5)

Smokin Joe:
As I have said before, and from observation during race riots in High School, when one group gets to ignore the rules, it isn't long before others decide they don't need to abide by the rules, either.

Either this crap gets reined in or chaos is coming.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: rustynail on April 09, 2024, 10:46:53 pm ---It was a trap.
--- End quote ---
I didn't hear this, but Mr. M told me he heard it discussed on the Clay and Buck show. They said this ruling plays right into the Dems' hands to give them a key issue around which to rally their troops in a very important battleground state.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 11, 2024, 12:24:46 pm ---I didn't hear this, but Mr. M told me he heard it discussed on the Clay and Buck show. They said this ruling plays right into the Dems' hands to give them a key issue around which to rally their troops in a very important battleground state.

--- End quote ---

In my opinion.....

It's not the issue, but the way the right handles the issue that is the problem. 

All the screaming crazies come out and immediately made poster bois for the entire state GOP. 

It's marketing B.S. 101 and, in that regard, the right plays right into the hands of the left and media...consistently.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 10, 2024, 04:30:54 am ---About the time that was a thing' in Mass., The locals in what would be named Arizona valued all their new tribal members.

How primitive. (/s)

--- End quote ---

Apples and Oranges.

The woman in the drawing was accused of witchcraft (or that was the reference anyway).

Ancient Native Americans had rituals that included burning adults at the stake.

Human nature is consisten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version