General Category > Biden Crime Family

Justice Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary sentenced to one month in prison

<< < (2/3) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: DB on April 28, 2024, 10:51:19 pm ---Stealing?
Wasn't left abandoned and she found it?
--- End quote ---
That's what I thought. She and Hunter do seem to leave stuff lying around, and then they whine when someone takes a look at it, whether diary or laptop.

A while back, Mr. M found a brand new Under Armour hoodie lying along the bike trail. After several days went by and no one picked it up, he finally brought it home, washed it thoroughly, and ta-da! I have a very nice new hoodie. I guess I should be waiting for the police to knock on the door for our having appropriated abandoned property.  *****rollingeyes*****

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: DB on April 28, 2024, 10:51:19 pm ---Stealing?

Wasn't left abandoned and she found it?

--- End quote ---

NY Penal Law §155.05(2)(b) - Larceny by acquiring lost property.  https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article155.php#p155.05

Hoodat:
So now they are finally confirming that it was indeed Ashley Biden's hand-written words and thoughts.

mountaineer:
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
What if I told you that one of the Biden children is a complete grease fire and is being protected by the secret service and the media?
And that child is NOT Hunter…
2:46 PM · May 1, 2024

Carson Krow
@carsonkrow
I’d say I already knew that because I read her diary— and that I’m not surprised because kids sexually abused by their parent(s) most often have fundamental security and behavioral issues
4:55 PM · May 1, 2024

mountaineer:
 Ashley Biden confirmed the leaked diary was hers and  in a letter to Judge Lauren Taylor Swain  of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.  Ashley requested for the judge to punish the leakers due to her ‘living in more pain every day, re living the event daily.’

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1789822083322478829

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version