Author Topic: Eight states plan to ban gas-powered cars by 2032: Morano: ‘This is a controlled demolition of the A  (Read 276 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eight states plan to ban gas-powered cars by 2032: Morano: ‘This is a controlled demolition of the American auto industry, & our freedom of movement’
Marc Morano of the Climate Depot says this is similar to a past totalitarian state. "Back in East Germany...they made it where people could only drive one kind of car...the United States government through the EPA and these states...are bypassing democracy to replicate what they did in East Germany," he says. "There was no vote in Congress...this is a controlled demolition of the American auto industry, and our freedom of movement," he says. "They have about the same carbon footprint, or higher...they limit your freedom of movement...and they require a federal charging grid, which is opposite of the gas grid...which was de-centralized," he says. "A centralized grid will bring the ability of the government to shut down charging stations nationwide the next time we have shutdowns over some real or imagined crisis.
By Marc Morano
April 3, 2024
6:03 pm
https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/houston-texas-news/content/2024-04-01-eight-states-plan-to-ban-gas-powered-car-sales-by-2032-amid-new-green-push/

By Andre Perrard

The Democrats have salivated over the idea of an all-electric vehicle utopia for the last few decades now and have been over pushing it in the last 5 years especially. President Biden has pushed for it as well, with various new EPA restrictions, and ambitious plans for phase out gas powered cars by 2032. It is an idea that lives, quite simply, in absolute delusion.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/04/03/eight-states-plan-to-ban-gas-powered-cars-by-2032-morano-this-is-a-controlled-demolition-of-the-american-auto-industry-our-freedom-of-movement/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DB

They're going to crater the entire auto industry. Who wants to spend big bucks for a new car while at the same time there planning to shut down gas stations? And the infrastructure can't support the demand of electric charging stations much less generate the electricity required. And then there's the cold climates were electric cars just don't work. The damage will extend far beyond the auto industry... Electric makes even far worse sense for the heavy equipment industry and the users of such equipment.

The central planners think they can alter reality with their whims. And reality always wins. History repeats itself over and over... The stupid runs deep...

Offline libertybele

They are not stupid.  This is an intentional move to further destroy our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

They are not stupid.  This is an intentional move to further destroy our country.

"They" can only do it with the support of the masses. Otherwise they'd be told to go pound sand.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  Who wants to spend big bucks for a new car 

I'm sure you meant carS.  Apparently, there won't be any used cars either for those who need two cars or for people who don't live around good public transportation.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson