Author Topic: The Pufferfish of the sky By Jo Nova This tells us everything we need to know about modern Western  (Read 128 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Pufferfish of the sky
By Jo Nova

This tells us everything we need to know about modern Western civilization. A blimp with wings.
These pufferfish of the sky could be the ugliest, most absurd planes to take to the troposphere.

They are emblematic of the era we live in. Wind turbines destined to rot in the ocean are so big now they can’t even fit on a truck, so someone is planning a plane specially for them. It will be 100 feet longer than a Jumbo jet but carry no tourists, except the fibreglass kind that torment whales, deafen porpoises and vandalize fine electricity grids. The whole point of these machines is a quest to appease the weather Gods one hundred years from now.

Presumably these will run on fairy dust or fermented tofu.

Radia, Windrunner, plane specially made to carry wind turbines.

The Flying white elephants could “hit the sky” in four years
To be clear, all that was announced two weeks ago was that Radia has “plans” to make these aircraft and wants $300 million dollars. Presumably the photos here were made by ChatGPT or equivalent.

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/04/the-pufferfish-of-the-sky/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-pufferfish-of-the-sky
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson