Author Topic: Mongolian Deep Freeze Due To Global Warming–Says Discredited Daily Telegraph  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mongolian Deep Freeze Due To Global Warming–Says Discredited Daily Telegraph
APRIL 5, 2024
By Paul Homewood

Record cold in Mongolia. And guess what the climate fraudsters blame it on?

The strain of exertion spreads across the little Mongolian boy’s face as he grabs hold of a rope fastened around a slumped cow’s neck, bends his knees and heaves with every muscle in his body to pull the animal to its feet.

Dorjoo, four, furrows his brow as he exclaims: “I can do this!” The determined focus in his eyes shows a glint of the optimism needed to survive this year’s bitter, brutal winter in the sweeping wilds of the Mongolian steppe.

But the cow, its ribs visible under its matted brown fur, is too feeble to stand up from the frozen soil where its legs buckled moments earlier.

Lying metres from a horrifying pile of decomposing animal carcasses, its own expression displays exhaustion and a weary embrace of impending death.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2024/04/05/mongolian-deep-freeze-due-to-global-warming-says-discredited-daily-telegraph/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cue up Burt in Deliverance:
"Global warming? ... my a$$..."
s