General Category > Health/Education

Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Va

(1/5) > >>

AllThatJazzZ:
Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

A world-leading virologist has issued a shocking warning to the American public that a “massive tsunami” of death will soon destroy the global COVID-19 vaccinated population.

As Slay News reported, the bone-chilling warning was issued by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a respected Belgian virologist, during an appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, which is hosted by James Kunstler, on Friday.

Dr. Bossche is certified in both Virology and Microbiology and is the inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines. He has also authored over 30 publications and currently works as an independent research consultant.

Dr. Bossche, however, is most famous for warning about the potential dangers of mass vaccination programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic. He warned that the programs could lead to “monster” COVID variants.

The virologist told Kunstler that shortly, a “massive tsunami” of death among the vaccinated would happen. This would start with far more cases of long COVID, which would replace the surge of cancers, and end with a “hyper-acute wave.”

Continued here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

PeteS in CA:
Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!!!

Some 230 million Americans have been vaccinated with bogey-mRNA vaccines. 1 or 2 billion people in the world have been vaccinated with bogey-mRNA vaccines.

If bogey-mRNA vaccines are as deadly as anti-Covid-vaxxers want to believe, where in the US are the hundreds of thousands or millions of excess dead bodies? Why hasn't the US economy been devastated by Vaccine Injury?

If bogey-mRNA vaccines are as deadly as anti-Covid-vaxxers want to believe, where in the world are the millions or tens of millions of excess dead bodies?

Causes have effects. No effects means no cause.

BTW a now-former TBR member ("Legal American") posted a thread claiming that bogey-mRNA vaccine would be dead in three years. In a few weeks it will be 3 years since I received my first Pfizer dose. I've done 3 5Ks and a 10K this year so far, and am registered for 3 more running events in April and May, so prospects for this prediction being fulfilled are approaching zero.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on April 04, 2024, 05:38:27 am ---Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

A world-leading virologist has issued a shocking warning to the American public that a “massive tsunami” of death will soon destroy the global COVID-19 vaccinated population.

As Slay News reported, the bone-chilling warning was issued by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a respected Belgian virologist, during an appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, which is hosted by James Kunstler, on Friday.

Dr. Bossche is certified in both Virology and Microbiology and is the inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines. He has also authored over 30 publications and currently works as an independent research consultant.

Dr. Bossche, however, is most famous for warning about the potential dangers of mass vaccination programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic. He warned that the programs could lead to “monster” COVID variants.

The virologist told Kunstler that shortly, a “massive tsunami” of death among the vaccinated would happen. This would start with far more cases of long COVID, which would replace the surge of cancers, and end with a “hyper-acute wave.”

Continued here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

--- End quote ---

If this proves true, our eastern clans will suffer greatly - None of us out here, but all of them...  **nononono*

DefiantMassRINO:
I've received multiple shots of mRNA "vaccines".  I can't unreceive them.  I'm doomed to whatever fate the shots have damned me. 

Oh, well.  I made an educated decision based upon the information at the time - die now of Covid-19/SARS2 on a respirator in a hospital ICU, or risk swollen magnetic tetsticles and the unknown.  I chose to live then to die later.  If I chose to die then, I would not have been able to live later.

I made an imperfect decision during imperfect times  - which is pretty much what living is about.

If vaccines were bull$h!t, the Earth's population would not be over 7 Billion people ... small pox, polio, measles, scarlet fever, influenza, etc. would have thinned the human herd to a smaller number.

Vaccines can be safe.  Vaccines can be effective.  Vaccines can be imperfect, but a World afflicted with disease is far less perfect.

The anti-vaxxers have the luxury of eschewing vaccines because those vaccines have been so effective at eliminating, reducing, or containing diseases that would have killed the anti-vaxxers before they reached adulthood.  In short, it is previous generations' intelligent decisions to eliminate disease that enable their descendants to be nitwit anti-vaxxers.

For past generations, living was a luxury and stupidity was fatal.  Today, living is a probability and stupidity is a luxury.

Free Vulcan:
Guess we'll see how it plays out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version