Author Topic: Never-Trumpers fan out to bolster Biden’s ‘blue wall’  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never-Trumpers fan out to bolster Biden’s ‘blue wall’
« on: April 02, 2024, 07:41:52 pm »
Never-Trumpers fan out to bolster Biden’s ‘blue wall’
By
Paul Bedard
April 2, 2024 2:24 pm

Republicans opposed to returning former President Donald Trump to the Oval Office fanned out in Wisconsin and Michigan on Tuesday ahead of rallies featuring the likely 2024 Republican nominee.

The group Republican Voters Against Trump said it booked digital and TV ad time to run negative ads during the former president’s speeches in the two states that helped deliver him his 2016 victory over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The campaign will feature a former Trump voter complaining about the Republican and the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. In the ad, “Chuck” said, “I will vote Democrat. I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will. I will vote for Joe Biden.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuB-HbAh1s&ab_channel=RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2950035/never-trumpers-fan-out-to-bolster-bidens-blue-wall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Never-Trumpers fan out to bolster Biden’s ‘blue wall’
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 09:57:59 pm »
Everybody needs a hobby.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Never-Trumpers fan out to bolster Biden’s ‘blue wall’
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 10:30:27 pm »
You know these groups are phonies because they are willing to vote for the incumbent, even after the last three years.

But there's not much money grift for telling people to vote "none of the above" like the vast majority of us will end up doing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024