Author Topic: A GOP Landslide in November  (Read 7828 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: A GOP Landslide in November
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 11:18:38 pm »
Voting for Big.gov from the right is not the right thing.

According to you, only this is doing the right thing:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 11:20:12 pm »
What she means is according to your postings, you switch sides weekly.  Make up your dang mind!   :laugh:.

Once more --  I am NOT voting for Trump and will be voting for conservatives down ballot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 11:21:27 pm »
According to you, only this is doing the right thing:

Bullshit. That'd be y'all.

Government will get bigger and more intrusive, and cost more under Tumpy. He's already declared it, and his record proves it.

That's the same damn thing, either way. Turd burger or sh*t sandwich.

No thanks. Y'all got nothing I want. You ain't fighting sh*t.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 11:25:53 pm »
Not true.

Barring a dark horse, that decision has already past. Y'all got your big government candidate. Same as the other one. That's on you.

@roamer_1

No,that is  on selfish,self-centered  slackers like you who want to do your little "superiority dances" in your living rooms as the Globalists take over.

YOU and your "Fellow travelers" can take pride in being as guilty of causing this to happen as anybody in the DNC.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 11:26:30 pm »
It’s true that Trump isn’t a conservative. He’s a populist

But the  problem is if elected, he’s going to double down in his mistakes. For example, he wants more and higher tariffs like his first term despite the trade war and increased costs when he did it the first time. That’s a tax increase on businesses and consumers who are already dealing with high costs

He has no problem with more debt, borrowing, and printing despite the inflation it ushered in

On COVID, he has said he gives himself an “A” in how he handled it, and he has said that he didn’t get the credit he deserved. is there any reason to think, should we have another pandemic, he won’t follow the same formula?

Issues and the record matters. Not labels

Generally agree with this.

Unfortunately, I myself will hold my nose for Trump.  I have always felt it’s better to gain an advantage overall by having “R” hold power.

Strange I have to emphasize to EverTrumpers about holding my nose.  That is what they love stating about all those in the past they called RINO, but they refuse to see Trump as a RINO.  Thus would be aghast at me stating “hold my nose”.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 11:27:19 pm »
Voting for Big.gov from the right is not the right thing.

@roamer_1

And NOT voting against Biden/his clone IS the right thing to do?

In WHAT universe?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 11:29:32 pm »
It's the very same thing. Either way. Just trading dumass bumperstickers.
In the mean time, the price goes up and up, and government is just going to get more intrusive. Because YOU let it.

@roamer_1

Looking in a mirror  while posting?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2024, 11:33:23 pm »
@roamer_1

No,that is  on selfish,self-centered  slackers like you who want to do your little "superiority dances" in your living rooms as the Globalists take over.

YOU and your "Fellow travelers" can take pride in being as guilty of causing this to happen as anybody in the DNC.

Because we we won't vote for big government coming from the right.

Well, DUH. That is exactly diametrically OPPOSED to Conservatism - Yoou know, the thing we are supposed to be standing upon?

Is it any wonder that you lost our votes? Your 'where are they gonna go' attitude needs adjustment.

NOW you know where we're gonna go. Not with you. And we been saying so all the way along.

So go ahead. You broke it, you bought it.

I get to sit back, point, and laugh.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2024, 11:39:04 pm »
@roamer_1

And NOT voting against Biden/his clone IS the right thing to do?

In WHAT universe?

You're not voting 'against' anything. Your vote is an endorsement - And that is all it ever is.

I will not endorse big.gov from the right.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2024, 11:40:21 pm »

@roamer_1

Looking in a mirror  while posting?

I ain't voting for big government. you are.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2024, 12:10:41 am »
Wow same old tired tripe from the usual suspects if you don't vote for Trump we're ignorant, hate Orange Man just because he because he's rich so we are jealous *****rollingeyes***** and just too ignorant to realize just how bitchin he is with all the things he accomplished but were immediately erased because he just couldn't work with his two years of supermajority or the three SC justices that he McTurtle rammed through....and of course the always popular if you don't vote for Trump you're voting for Hillary Biden...what if I don't vote for either one :pondering: who am I voting for then RFK Jr.? I am so sick and tired of being told I'm a traitor if I don't go Orange on one hand but on the other hand being told the Orange one doesn't need the vote of people like me 9999hair out0000

It's real damn simple everyone vote their conscience for who they want and just but the hell out of other peoples choices, don't insult them don't demean them, don't accuse them and don't blame them. Suck it up buttercup and stick to your own damn vote because I can guaranty that there is not one member of the forum who isn't already firm in their vote and there is only person that could change their minds......TRUMP doing/saying something really stupid and odds on that are even money :whistle:

:yowsa:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2024, 12:13:14 am »

It's real damn simple everyone vote their conscience for who they want and just but the hell out of other peoples choices, don't insult them don't demean them, don't accuse them and don't blame them. Suck it up buttercup and stick to your own damn vote because I can guaranty that there is not one member of the forum who isn't already firm in their vote and there is only person that could change their minds......TRUMP doing/saying something really stupid and odds on that are even money :whistle:

888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2024, 12:17:08 am »
I will chop my own head off before I would ever vote for a Christian Patriotic American success story. To Hell with America!

Orange Satan must be defeated!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2024, 12:46:13 am »
I will chop both my feet off and cut both my hands off and then shoot myself in the head, before I would ever vote for the Orange Satan!

TDS.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2024, 12:51:10 am »

Government will get bigger and more intrusive, and cost more under Tumpy. He's already declared it, and his record proves it.

That's the same damn thing, either way. Turd burger or sh*t sandwich.

No thanks. Y'all got nothing I want. You ain't fighting sh*t.

Anger management issues.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2024, 01:04:48 am »
Anger management issues.

Nah.... Not angry at all. Just utterly unwilling to support liberalism from the right.

Online corbe

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2024, 01:08:13 am »
There is a civil war going on in the GOP right now.  Pick a side, @libertybele ---- and try and stay there. :laugh:

\

Unlike the fiasco that played out in 2020, when you blamed everyone else for your Candidates loss, You Trumpers now own the RNC Lock, Stock and Barrell @Right_in_Virginia   
   Certainly you'll find someone else to blame this time, too; gay eskimos perhaps.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2024, 01:29:44 am »

Ain't that the truth.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2024, 01:46:55 am »
April's Fools...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2024, 01:48:49 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2024, 03:28:18 am »
But voting against the Communists certainly is, ya virtue-signaling bleep! 

22222frying pan
@roamer_1   DC

One can vote against the Communists and still not vote for Bigger Government.

(See:  Logical fallacies - False Dilemma)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2024, 04:02:05 am »
This answer is so overused it has become a hackneyed cliche and is now meaningless.

Just thought you should know.   happy77

Never thought I would frequent a conservative forum, where a member with 79K posts would mock the concept, and those of us who are of that ideoloogical slant.

This one post totallly sums you up, and what your priorties are.  And they aren't toward governmental financial restraint other small government trending.  Trump's rotted your brain sadly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2024, 04:25:37 am »
GOP landslide?  If elections were free and fair, but they no longer are.  We have a soviet style elective outcome, where elections are FIXED for a particular party.  END OF DISCUSSION.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2024, 07:38:41 am »
Never thought I would frequent a conservative forum, where a member with 79K posts would mock the concept, and those of us who are of that ideoloogical slant.

This one post totallly sums you up, and what your priorties are.  And they aren't toward governmental financial restraint other small government trending.  Trump's rotted your brain sadly.

I'm not mocking the concept of "conservatism" @catfish1957   I'm pointing out what so many have turned it into --- a hackneyed, catch-all phrase that few, if any, can even define.

My priority is America and returning to the common sense that makes it great.  I'm not the one afraid to admit Trump governed as the most conservative President in my lifetime, and will do it again.  He kept the promises he made, and will do it again.

So, please, spare me your opinion on rotten brains until yours can grasp more than a label.

Online LMAO

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2024, 10:54:05 am »

Trump has cast quite a spell over his ardent fans. I’ve seen posts were they believe that they share the same political bloodline as the minutemen…..lol. But their general, after promising to march with them on the Capitol, fled and has left many of them to linger in jail

Despite their delusions of self-importance, the only thing they’re doing this November is simply voting to keep Biden  from getting a second term. That’s it. Because Trump really has no plans to fix many of these issues facing us beyond a few sound bites that he believes his supporters want to hear

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:02:02 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy