Author Topic: Trump attacks resigning GOP Reps as ‘cowards and weaklings’ as majority thins  (Read 2694 times)

Offline libertybele

@HikerGuy83

Calling you  an idiot would be bragging on you

@sneakypete  -- Now sing it wit me....  'We iz da wurld, we iz da people ... (trying to get you to save your breath and stay out of trouble).  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

@sneakypete  -- Now sing it wit me....  'We iz da wurld, we iz da people ... (trying to get you to save your breath and stay out of trouble).  :laugh:

@libertybele

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Too late....the insults better stop @sneakpete
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Too late....the insults better stop @sneakpete

@mystery-ak

*I* am insulted that some people here are calling themselves conservatives,and in the same breath stating they are not going  to vote for the Republican candidate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@mystery-ak

*I* am insulted that some people here are calling themselves conservatives,and in the same breath stating they are not going  to vote for the Republican candidate.

'Conservative' and 'Republican' are two different things, and have been for a long, long time.
I have no obligation to support Republicans whatsoever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'Conservative' and 'Republican' are two different things, and have been for a long, long time.

@roamer_1

And *I* am the one picking arguments??????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

And *I* am the one picking arguments??????

No argument to be had, @sneakypete . It's just a bare fact.

Online LMAO

@mystery-ak

People running for office need to work for and earn votes

They are not entitled to votes just because they have a certain party label after their name

Many of us feel that the biggest issue facing us is the expansion of the federal government and the rapid expansion of the money supply, and the runaway debt that is harming the standard of living of the American people and will continue to do such until the issue is seriously addressed by serious people

Both candidates fall way short in that regard

You feel differently. Therefore, you’re entitled to vote differently.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:59:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If I was the type of person to just blindly, unquestionably vote for someone simply because they had a particular party association I guess I would have been a democrat but apparently now that includes republicans.......that is why I too bailed out of that ship and am just a Conservative. If someone wants my vote they have to earn it, no freebies, that was hammered home to me with the goobernator Benedict Ahhhnold in California.

Offline roamer_1

If I was the type of person to just blindly, unquestionably vote for someone simply because they had a particular party association I guess I would have been a democrat but apparently now that includes republicans.......that is why I too bailed out of that ship and am just a Conservative. If someone wants my vote they have to earn it, no freebies, that was hammered home to me with the goobernator Benedict Ahhhnold in California.

And your state is a perfect example of where things go  if you don't draw hard lines.
I remember when California produced strong Conservatives.... When it lead the nation.
My condolences.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump isn't wrong.  Too many Congressional Republicans are cowards and weaklings ... hence, they let the Orange Pied Piper lead the Republican Party and conservative movement over a cliff.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GT claims:
"If I was the type of person to just blindly, unquestionably vote for someone simply because they had a particular party association..."

I AM that "type of person".
I vote for the Republican ticket because it's logical to do so.

It is NOT logical to vote for the DCommunists -- they are THE ENEMY (and nothing less).

It is NOT logical to vote for a 3rd party (at least in 99.99% of the cases) -- they have no chance at winning.

So... the ONLY logical choice (if I wish to support someone who at least nominally represents "the political side" I'm on) is to vote for the Republican.

Although, in some cases I might withhold my vote completely. I would do this in the case that the Pubbie candidate is someone I can't stomach at all (does Romney come to mind?)...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
GT claims:
"If I was the type of person to just blindly, unquestionably vote for someone simply because they had a particular party association..."

I AM that "type of person".
I vote for the Republican ticket because it's logical to do so.

It is NOT logical to vote for the DCommunists -- they are THE ENEMY (and nothing less).

It is NOT logical to vote for a 3rd party (at least in 99.99% of the cases) -- they have no chance at winning.

So... the ONLY logical choice (if I wish to support someone who at least nominally represents "the political side" I'm on) is to vote for the Republican.

Although, in some cases I might withhold my vote completely. I would do this in the case that the Pubbie candidate is someone I can't stomach at all (does Romney come to mind?)...
Vote as you will, what I was talking about those of either who don't think, don't use logic, it's simple reflex depending solely on the letter behind the name, period! I was never that person and never will be, you have to earn my vote and being the lesser of two evils will never be a winning argument.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@mystery-ak

You literally said that you would never vote for Ron DeSantis if he was the GOP nominee.

So now you're insulting yourself?

And of course, that's not even mentioning that Trump himself openly stated there were 3-4 GOP candidates that he wouldn't support either.    He also said that he doesn't want any support from anyone who contributed to Haley, so neither he nor his supporters have any cause for complaint if none of those folks follow Trump's own wishes.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 02:23:54 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline roamer_1

There's your problem, right there.

If the candidate does not at least 'nominally represent' There is no gain to be had.
And if the candidate is likely to do damage on top of that, well then logic has nothing to do with it anymore.

Offline roamer_1

[...] you have to earn my vote and being the lesser of two evils will never be a winning argument.[/size]

That sounds like logic to me.

Offline corbe

Kinda reminds me of that age when I was cruzing Bible Studies to pick up chicks and being hounded by McCarthyites.  I later graduated to AA/NA meeting, more interesting chicks, less political.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.