Exclusive Content > Editorials

Just Look At Kansas

<< < (12/13) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 14, 2024, 08:33:36 pm ---
Do you really think she's the only one that acts like that? They ALL do. Power does that to everyone. But the press gets Conservatives served up on a plate... They purposefully make the far right look bad, every chance they get. Why that is so glaring is that the press does not go after the rest of em.

--- End quote ---

My congresscritter is Andy Bigg.  He comes to our LD and speaks and he is sharp, level-headed, funny (seriously...he's got a great sense of humor), and informative.  He's not the firebreathing ignorant twit that is Lb or MTG.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on April 15, 2024, 05:30:55 am ---My congresscritter is Andy Bigg.  He comes to our LD and speaks and he is sharp, level-headed, funny (seriously...he's got a great sense of humor), and informative.  He's not the firebreathing ignorant twit that is Lb or MTG.

--- End quote ---

Then consider yourself lucky. I am utterly unimpressed by the shape of oratory prowess these days. None hold me breathless. None inspire to greatness. All are mundane, with the appeal of a poor car salesman.

That is likely an offshoot of the poor state of storytelling, but I digress...

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 15, 2024, 05:43:58 pm ---Then consider yourself lucky. I am utterly unimpressed by the shape of oratory prowess these days. None hold me breathless. None inspire to greatness. All are mundane, with the appeal of a poor car salesman.

--- End quote ---

Biggs is very good.  I have met him on several occasions.  My rep is Paul Gosar, also good.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 15, 2024, 05:43:58 pm ---Then consider yourself lucky. I am utterly unimpressed by the shape of oratory prowess these days. None hold me breathless. None inspire to greatness. All are mundane, with the appeal of a poor car salesman.

--- End quote ---

Don't get me wrong.  I like Bigg more because he is informative about what is going on. 

I feel bad because sometimes when he is talking I can see a sadness in his face. 

But he's also entertaining.  Sometimes it's just him blowing off steam....but it's funny.

HikerGuy83:
Sam Brownback never looked better than an eighth grader on drugs when talking. 

It was painful to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version