Author Topic: The White House: A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024 (Easter Sunday)  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bad Hombre
@joma_gc

I’m voting for the guy that endorses Bibles over the guy that pushes the mutilation and chemical castration of children.

9:12 PM · Mar 31, 2024

Offline LMAO

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann
"I didn’t do that," Biden said when asked about proclaiming Easter Sunday 'trans day of visibility." Asked about Speaker Johnson's claim otherwise, the president replied, "he’s thoroughly uninformed."
12:08 PM · Apr 1, 2024

Um, Joe:

Yet many members of his staff are doubling down in their defense of this

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

I hope this post doesn't get me slapped around, but here goes.

It seems that Trans Recognition Day has been around for a while. It's not a new thing. It happened to fall on Easter.

Although I despise Biden, he didn't make it up. If anything, Joey can be accused of riding on the coattails to pander to that group....for votes. If he (or whoever is controlling him) had kept his mouth shut I seriously doubt that most people would have known about the trans "holiday".

Now why he (or whoever) would cater to a small portion of the population and risk ticking off a large voting block of Christians evades me.

Much like the no religious symbols at the Easter egg hunt. That isn't new either. I thought about it. Aside from the fact that the Easter Bunny/Eggs are not religious, when we used to color eggs as kids I don't recall any religious symbols put on them. We just tried to make them purtty, lol. Now parents just buy plastic eggs and put $$ in them. :shrug:

So at best...Biden is stupid. (But we knew that)

Online corbe

I wonder if the next time this comes up, March 31, 2068, what they will use to divide US?  I really doubt that if we survive as a species that Religion or queers will be on the menu in 44 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It seems that Trans Recognition Day has been around for a while. It's not a new thing. It happened to fall on Easter.

If Memorial Day and Presidents' birthdays can be moved, so can Transgender Recognition Day --- especially since the trans day was created out of whole cloth by only Joe Biden in 2021; not Congress.  The creation has no federal standing.

Online Lando Lincoln

Although I despise Biden, he didn't make it up. If anything, Joey can be accused of riding on the coattails to pander to that group....for votes. If he (or whoever is controlling him) had kept his mouth shut I seriously doubt that most people would have known about the trans "holiday".

Now why he (or whoever) would cater to a small portion of the population and risk ticking off a large voting block of Christians evades me.

Much like the no religious symbols at the Easter egg hunt. That isn't new either. I thought about it. Aside from the fact that the Easter Bunny/Eggs are not religious, when we used to color eggs as kids I don't recall any religious symbols put on them. We just tried to make them purtty, lol. Now parents just buy plastic eggs and put $$ in them. :shrug:

So at best...Biden is stupid. (But we knew that)

No slapping but…

The White House could have, should have, forgone the formal proclamation. They should have let the day come and go. Good Friday and Easter are the holiest days of any Christian faith. I guess offending Christians is not a problem.  Failure to pander to transgenders is.  It seems the religion of Wokeism, of LGBTQXYZ, is more important to Joe despite his Catholic upbringing in Scranton.  The Presidential Proclamation is on Biden.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

Every single day is national recognition of something or other, from donuts to court reporters to child abuse. Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, according to nationaldaycalendar.com. Tomorrow is National Tweed Day - yes, the fabric in sport coats.

It's not the job of the president to acknowledge any of these. They are not national holidays, like Memorial Day. This idiotic White House should have said nothing, but they just can't pass up an opportunity to push the gay agenda and to agitate conservatives.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
When is "Trans People Give It A Rest For Five Goddamned Minutes Day" this year?
10:52 PM · Apr 1, 2024

Offline LMAO

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter

lol

No kidding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Would the White House have done this during Ramadan?

Barry Goldwater

Online rustynail

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter

Thanks for finding that.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: Biden Didn’t Know Easter Was Trans Visibility Day, No One in the White House Knew There Was Easter Overlap

On Monday’s broadcast of NewsNation’s “Cuomo,” Democratic strategist James Carville reacted to criticism of the Biden White House for its proclamation of Transgender Day of Visibility falling on Easter by stating, “as if Biden even knew it was” Transgender Day of Visibility and Easter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/02/carville-biden-didnt-know-easter-was-trans-visibility-day-no-one-in-the-white-house-knew-there-was-easter-overlap/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@berdie

Those were all fair points, and it might not have become such a big deal if the Tranny Day proclamation hadn't come two days before there was a peep about Easter from the White House, even though they both fell on the same day..  Nothing about Good Friday either.  And that's despite Tranny Day being completely made up with no legal status at all.  There no law or joint resolution on the books by Congress, like there is for a lot of other "special" days.

I think it is perfectly reasonable to conclude that Tranny Day mattered much, much more to this Administration than did Easter.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:27:07 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Didn’t Do That’: Biden Throws More Gasoline On ‘Transgender Visibility’ Day Outcry After Speaking To Press

Reagan Reese
White House Correspondent
April 01, 2024 3:22 PM ET

President Joe Biden threw more gasoline on the outcry over his “Transgender Day of Visibility” proclamation after responding to a few questions from the press Monday during the White House’s annual Easter Egg Roll.

Biden sparked backlash Saturday after the White House issued a proclamation Friday, recognizing “Transgender Day of Visibility,” which annually falls on March 31. Easter Sunday also fell on March 31 in 2024. The president responded to House Speaker Mike Johnson, who called it “outrageous” that Easter Sunday was proclaimed “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/01/joe-biden-throw-gasoline-transgender-visibility-day-outcry-speak-press-easter-sunday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Carville: Biden Didn’t Know Easter Was Trans Visibility Day, No One in the White House Knew There Was Easter Overlap

On Monday’s broadcast of NewsNation’s “Cuomo,” Democratic strategist James Carville reacted to criticism of the Biden White House for its proclamation of Transgender Day of Visibility falling on Easter by stating, “as if Biden even knew it was” Transgender Day of Visibility and Easter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/02/carville-biden-didnt-know-easter-was-trans-visibility-day-no-one-in-the-white-house-knew-there-was-easter-overlap/
Carville is getting way past his prime, he used to be sharp but this excuse? Not even bush league! Not a single person in the the Biteme regime had a clue Easter was coming up, none of those you know days like Good Friday or EASTER SUNDAY on the calendar gave them a clue? None of the Easter food, candy or clothing ads gave them a clue? What a crock of not butter! Get back in your crypt Carville, your almost as far past your best used by date as Brandon.

Online mountaineer

No One in the White House Knew There Was Easter Overlap
Probably because no one in the White House is a Christian.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Probably because no one in the White House is a Christian.
And yet they knew they were having an Easter event on that day?

Online Lando Lincoln

And yet they knew they were having an Easter event on that day?

For them, Easter simply means finding rainbow colored plastic eggs on the White House lawn.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For them, Easter simply means finding rainbow colored plastic eggs on the White House lawn.

They should have gone with the PETA suggestion....Colored potatoes that identified as eggs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.