Author Topic: Biden’s latest auto emissions rule set to accelerate auto maker’s death spiral  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s latest auto emissions rule set to accelerate auto maker’s death spiral
By
Ronald Stein
|
March 21st, 2024

For one of the wealthier countries on this planet, America, with 330 million people ⏤ representing about 4% of the world’s 8 billion on this planet, President Biden is speeding ahead with EV mandates to ditch most new gas cars by 2030.

Biden may not be cognizant that 80 percent of the 8 billion on this planet earning less than $10 a day, which is more than 6 billion on this earth, may never be able to enjoy the materialistic living styles of those in wealthier countries, or ever own an automobile.

In America, the elites have bought EVs, and the elites may continue to buy EVs, BUT we’re quickly running out of elites!

https://www.cfact.org/2024/03/21/bidens-latest-auto-emissions-rule-set-to-accelerate-auto-makers-death-spiral/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson