Author Topic: More Proof Eco-Extremists Want To Tear Down Society, Not Fix It  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More Proof Eco-Extremists Want To Tear Down Society, Not Fix It
by Cauf Skiviers  Mar 26, 2024 in News And Opinion

This week, Harvard University has shut down a Bill Gates-funded geoengineering experiment.

The controversial Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment, or SCoPEx, run by professors David Keith and Frank Keutsch, aimed to study the potential future implementation of geoengineering by crop-dusting sulphuric acid into our stratosphere. Nice. [emphasis, links added]

Even if you put aside the almost instant validity such an experiment would give to conspiracy theories like chemtrails and HAARP, it still sounds a bit too much, playing with our thin air like that — in an unprecedented, and potentially catastrophic manner, too.

But let’s not kid ourselves. The plug wasn’t pulled over fears of playing fast and loose with the Venus-formation of Earth’s atmosphere.

Nor was it due to the Harvard faculty’s occasional (yet frequent) dalliance with plagiarism or concerns over the lack of diversity within the ivory tower.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/more-proof-eco-extremists-want-to-tear-down-society-not-fix-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson