Author Topic: The Quisling at 1600  (Read 821 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Quisling at 1600
« on: March 30, 2024, 02:38:53 am »
The Post & Email by Joseph DeMaio 3/29/2024

The characterization of Brandon as “the slug at 1600” does not adequately describe him.  A potential better term might be the “quisling slug at 1600.”  Accordingly, a new, abbreviated moniker for the current occupant of the Oval Office is suggested: “the q-slug,” pronounced: “cue-slug.”

The term “quisling” derives from the surname of one Vidkun Quisling, a traitor who headed a domestic Nazi collaborationist regime in Norway during World War II.  Webster’s defines the term thusly: “One who betrays a trust or an allegiance.”

When the Founders adopted the “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) provision into Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution – the nbC “Eligibility Clause” – their intent was to ensure as much as possible that the president was a person of complete and undivided fidelity and allegiance to the United States …, and the United States alone….”  The president was to be a person who also could be trusted to “faithfully execute the laws.”

That said, if ever there were proof that the nbC clause is a critical, yet also imperfect guarantee of that objective, it comes in the form of two notables in the nation’s history:  Benedict Arnold, who was not an nbC, and the q-slug at 1600, who is.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/03/29/the-quisling-at-1600/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Quisling at 1600
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 05:31:50 am »
Well that bounced all over the place.

For all who didn't find cause for serious investigation into the "birth certificate" of the guy who started pushing this fundamental transformation crap, the one who acknowledged that the US is the greatest country in the world and in the same breath exhorted people to 'join with him as he set about to change that' (and didn't realize there is only one way to go from the pinnacle--down!), it does make a difference.

Obama a quisling? No, more like a foreign agent. But sniffy Joe fits the definition in spades because he not only does all he can to damage this country, it appears he does so out of perfidy and under the influence of a foreign influence.

Quislings collaborate and cooperate with the enemy, to the detriment of their nation of birth. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 09:45:20 am »
Well that bounced all over the place.

For all who didn't find cause for serious investigation into the "birth certificate" of the guy who started pushing this fundamental transformation crap, the one who acknowledged that the US is the greatest country in the world and in the same breath exhorted people to 'join with him as he set about to change that' (and didn't realize there is only one way to go from the pinnacle--down!), it does make a difference.

Obama a quisling? No, more like a foreign agent. But sniffy Joe fits the definition in spades because he not only does all he can to damage this country, it appears he does so out of perfidy and under the influence of a foreign influence.

Quislings collaborate and cooperate with the enemy, to the detriment of their nation of birth.

Sure, he's senile now and probably can't even spell "Quisling".

But I still maintain that Obama gleaned enough information on the Biden Clan since his vice-presidency to strip them of all their wealth and put them all in jail for life. 

Thus, his role as a puppet POTUS.  Obama's people are running the country.  The 'curtain' is virtually transparent.

Occam's Razor
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 02:13:33 pm »

But I still maintain that Obama gleaned enough information on the Biden Clan since his vice-presidency to strip them of all their wealth and put them all in jail for life. 

Thus, his role as a puppet POTUS.  Obama's people are running the country.  The 'curtain' is virtually transparent.

Occam's Razor

I'm  reminded of the time  norm Macdonald was on letterman and Dave called norm a quisling
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 08:41:57 pm »

Occam's Razor
Obama didn't glean, he didn't have to. Tell Joe to go there and do this and you cover the order trail and leave him hanging. Throw in some money to be made, and Biden would have willingly enough done the deeds that may haunt him now, or he may well still be completely on board. Medication can degrade performance as well as enhance it, and all those vacation days at the beach may be just to recover from the 'hangovers'.

But I would wager that whoever is pulling the strings is making a hell of a lot more than Biden dreamed of, and I seriously doubt Obama's policies are his own, but belong to someone(s) higher up the food chain.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 10:15:10 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Quislings collaborate and cooperate with the enemy, to the detriment of their nation of birth"

ol' white joe collaborated with "the enemy".

The kenyan pulling his strings IS the enemy.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 02:49:04 am »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Quislings collaborate and cooperate with the enemy, to the detriment of their nation of birth"

ol' white joe collaborated with "the enemy".

The kenyan pulling his strings IS the enemy.
Whatever. I believe the word we are looking for is "traitor".

C S Lewis