Author Topic: Dog Finds Migrants Dead in the Woods  (Read 390 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dog Finds Migrants Dead in the Woods
« on: March 29, 2024, 03:48:35 pm »
Dog Finds Migrants Dead in the Woods
Published Mar 29, 2024 at 9:17 AM EDT
Updated Mar 29, 2024 at 11:01 AM EDT

By Nick Mordowanec

Apolice dog discovered on Monday the dead bodies of two migrants in a New York county that is approximately 30 miles from the Canadian border.

Illegal migrant encounters into New York, mostly conducted through the northern border with Canada, have increased drastically the past three years—jumping from 12,669 in fiscal year to 2021 to 81,078 in 2022 and 129,247 in 2023, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data. Between October and February of the current fiscal year, there have been 46,113 encounters.

Illegal entry through the northern border compiles the crux of migrant cases, including over 90,000 incidents reported in the 2023 fiscal year and more than 28,000 since October 2023.

On Monday, New York State Police (NYSP) and federal Border Patrol agents found two deceased migrants in a wooded area off a road in Mooers, a city in Clinton County. They were identified as Abdoulaye Ndoye and Ndongo Sarry, both 25, from Dakar, Senegal. The two were determined via autopsies at different hospitals to have suffered from hypothermia resulting from wet and cold conditions.

https://www.newsweek.com/dog-finds-migrants-dead-woods-1884957?piano_t=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Dog Finds Migrants Dead in the Woods
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 03:50:52 pm »
Aren't the feds going bestow honorary citizenships to the corpses and full citizenships to all their families, extended families, friends, acquaintances, and online acquaintances to show how sorry the country is? :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 03:53:49 pm »
Aren't the feds going bestow honorary citizenships to the corpses

A body does not require pulse or breath to vote Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 04:13:33 pm »
It is weird for me. I cannot wrap my mind around people attempting to "escape" Canada.
If you are illegal and have somehow managed to make it to Canada, why would you want America?
Mexico, South America, Islamic countries, China, I fully get that. But 'escape' from Canada is a mystery to me.
How many Americans 'say' their dream is to move to Canada.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 04:16:57 pm »
It is weird for me. I cannot wrap my mind around people attempting to "escape" Canada.
If you are illegal and have somehow managed to make it to Canada, why would you want America?
Mexico, South America, Islamic countries, China, I fully get that. But 'escape' from Canada is a mystery to me.
How many Americans 'say' their dream is to move to Canada.

Canada has turned to crap under the rule of Fidel's kiddo.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 04:18:42 pm »

Because America is handing out free shit.  These people are being given free housing, free food, free education, and free healthcare for life.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:19:06 pm »
Where a Newcomer falls is sacred ground.  The area should be declared a shrine.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 04:24:42 pm »

Canada has turned to crap under the rule of Fidel's kiddo.
I though of that. Canada is definitely moving toward outright totalitarian fascism. But for now, today, Canada is still pro-illegals and pro-welfare State. Especially considering where these people are coming from, Canada must seem like paradise.

I guessing all the waterfall of money, and benefits, Biden is throwing at illegals like a lavish deluge of riches is attracting them. Also, they may be attracted to the warmer weather especially in the South. I guess.

In poker you have to know when to hold. If I am from overseas and made it to Canada, I think I would stick with what I have. At least for a while.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 04:52:45 pm »
That's a shame.
 :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 05:40:53 pm »
Gee. Northern borders are cold, cold like these people likely have never seen. For all that global warming we keep hearing about,Winter can still kill you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis