Author Topic: Investigation finds evidence that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts of aborted babies  (Read 195 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Investigation finds evidence that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts of aborted babies
03/28/2024 // Ava Grace // 1K Views

Documents secured by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), a pro-life organization, through a public records request has found that the University of California, San Diego has been purchasing the body parts of aborted babies from Planned Parenthood.

The "Biological Transfer Agreement" uncovered by the CMP included an arrangement for the transfer of "proprietary materials" from Planned Parenthood San Diego, including "fetal and placental tissue."

"This new evidence shows Planned Parenthood sells late-term aborted baby body parts in violation of federal law, for far more money than has ever been discussed before," said David Daleiden, founder of the CMP. (Related: Planned Parenthood accused of trafficking minors to carry out more abortions.)

Daleiden noted in footage he showed to the House of Representatives that this evidences adds to Planned Parenthood's record of barbarism toward premature babies.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-28-planned-parenthood-selling-body-parts-aborted-babies.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

We knew this back in 2006 when Claire McCaskill was promising Michael J. Fox a cure for Parkinson's using stem cells harvested from abortions.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-