Author Topic: The Optics Go From Bad to Worse at Wax Statue Biden's Tone-Deaf 'Grassroots' NY Fundraiser  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Optics Go From Bad to Worse at Wax Statue Biden's Tone-Deaf 'Grassroots' NY Fundraiser
By Bonchie | 9:00 AM on March 29, 2024

How important is money in an already saturated presidential election? We are all going to find out, but Joe Biden certainly seems to believe it's the key to his re-election.

On Thursday evening, he appeared at a "grassroots" fundraiser with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, with estimates of $25 million being raised.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1773387141529120809

Just how "grassroots" was this thing? The base-level entry plate was $100,000, while it cost somewhere between $250,000-500,000 to take a picture with the guests of honor. Truly, Biden is a man of the people.

The optics only got worse from there (and they will move from worse to worst later in the article). When it was time for the current president and the two past White House dwellers to come on stage, they rose out of the floor on a mechanical lift. No, I'm not kidding because nothing says caring about the average American's grocery bills than that.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1773535852976656878

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/03/29/the-no-good-vey-bad-optics-of-wax-statue-bidens-grassroots-new-york-fundraiser-n2172062
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Axelrod's Take on Biden's Fancy Fundraiser Doubles Down on Dreadful Dem Look on Slain Officer
Nick Arama

The contrast between Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump on Thursday in New York City was sharp. Trump attended the wake for NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller, who was allegedly killed by a man with 21 arrests, and Trump spoke with Diller's family. Meanwhile, Joe Biden attended a fancy fundraiser with a lot of celebrities, along with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton there to help him raise money.

Not only was that a horrible look for Democratic priorities, but they also got anti-Israel protesters at the event. That ticked off Barack Obama, who got frustrated at them.

“You can’t just talk and not listen,” Obama said to the protesters. “That’s what the other side does.” 

Indeed, it's what the Democrats like Obama and Biden are doing here. They're more concentrated on grabbing the cash than they are on Officer Diller. Fast forward a bit into the summer DNC convention in Chicago and you know it's going to be a complete mess, perhaps shades of 1968.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/29/david-axelrods-take-on-bidens-fancy-fundraiser-doubled-down-on-dreadful-democrat-look-n2172063
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Slick, BathHouse, and The shuffler.  Two and a Half Men.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

lol

Oh , brother. Who came up with that stupid idea?
Smoke and mirrors, all the way. It's how they roll, and the crowd eats it up.

We have become a nation of idiots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Slick, BathHouse, and The shuffler.  Two and a Half Men.

And thats being generous.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The democrats will simply cash the checks and have the media erase the optics.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And thats being generous.

Two (and a half) Men and a Baby?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

The democrats will simply cash the checks and have the media erase the optics.

And that's the sad truth.