Author Topic: Tony Bobulinski Files Defamation Suit Against Fox News Personality Jessica Tarlov  (Read 781 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tony Bobulinski Files Defamation Suit Against Fox News Personality Jessica Tarlov

Zack Brave
Capitol Hill Reporter
March 28, 2024 4:38 PM ET

Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, filed a defamation lawsuit against Fox News’ The Five show co-host Jessica Tarlov Thursday.

The defamation suit filed in the United States District Court Southern District of New York cites comments made by Tarlov regarding the ties between a Trump-aligned Super PAC and Bobulinski on FOX News. Tarlov alleged that a Trump Super PAC footed the bill for Bobulinski’s legal fees during the March 20 show.
“Today I filed a lawsuit against Ms. Jessica Tarlov of Fox News for defamation,” Bobulinski told the Daily Caller in a statement. “Although I am seeking compensatory, special, and punitive damages from her for the damage her public remarks inflicted on my personal and professional reputation, this is not about money. This is about the truth, for which I have been fighting for four years. It is important for media personalities like Ms. Tarlov to understand that lies have consequences. I have consistently told the truth to the American people about the deep corruption of the Biden family and will continue to do, and I have paid my legal expenses arising from my decision to come forward out of my own pocket. I will donate every penny I may be awarded in this suit to a children’s hospital and to support our military Veterans. Ms. Tarlov refused to apologize and sincerely correct the record. I look forward to holding her accountable in a court of law and to continuing to bring the truth to the American people.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/28/tony-bobulinski-files-defamation-suit-against-fox-news-personality-jessica-tarlov/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Would love to see Fox fire Tarlov, and give the spot on "The Five" to Harold Ford permanently.

Here's their chance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

Wow. The suit is demanding total relief of $30 million. That got Jessica’s attention, I bet.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

Would love to see Fox fire Tarlov, and give the spot on "The Five" to Harold Ford permanently.

Here's their chance.

Agree. When Harold Ford is in the seat, the panel is elevated immensely.

There is some irony here. She has been in favor of the lawfare against DJT.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Agree. When Harold Ford is in the seat, the panel is elevated immensely.

There is some irony here. She has been in favor of the lawfare against DJT.

She issued a partial on air retraction the next day, but I am guessing that wasn't enough for Bobulinski.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

She issued a partial on air retraction the next day, but I am guessing that wasn't enough for Bobulinski.

His complaint references the next-day retraction saying it was wholly incomplete.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Every time Jessica is on the The Five she posts it on X...and I always respond *thanks for the warning*  :silly:

I saw her *apology*..what a joke and dittos to having Harold Ford permanently take the seat.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 02:55:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

Tarlov should have done her own research instead of lazily reciting the script that the DNC handed her.

I agree on Ford, @catfish1957 .  He has been quite the surprise.  He comes from a very sleezy Memphis political family, but has done an excellent job distancing himself from them.  I remember back when he ran against Bob Corker for Senate.  He got slandered with all his family's dirt, but has risen well above it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Ford is a good fit, but everybody needs a day off.  Who should his back up be?  Not Whorealdo. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Here's their chance.
I would love to see Ford in the position permanently, but he's too reasonable and not vitriolic enough. I personally just hit the mute or channel surf when the assigned liberal goes off the rails.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I think Ford is a good fit, but everybody needs a day off.  Who should his back up be?  Not Whorealdo.

I think Tulsi Gabbard is a Fox contributor, and she is def. not hard on the eyes for TV.  :cool:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I would love to see Ford in the position permanently, but he's too reasonable and not vitriolic enough. I personally just hit the mute or channel surf when the assigned liberal goes off the rails.

Tarlov?  Off the rails is putting it mildy. When Judge Jean, Watters, or Gutfeld call her out for her liberal nonsense she just rolls her eyes up, and spouts off sped up incoherent jibberish.  Her shrillness is like scratching a finger on a chalkboard.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 05:37:39 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tarlov?  Off the rails is putting mildy. When Judge Jean, Watters, or Gutfeld call her out for her liberal nonsense she just roles her eyes up, and spouts off sped up incoherent jibberish.  Her shrillness is like scratching a finger on a chalkboard.

I call that "fry voice."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tarlov will be going on maternity leave soon...at least she won't be there for a few weeks...
Support the USO

Offline berdie

Tarlov?  Off the rails is putting it mildy. When Judge Jean, Watters, or Gutfeld call her out for her liberal nonsense she just rolls her eyes up, and spouts off sped up incoherent jibberish.  Her shrillness is like scratching a finger on a chalkboard.

I can't say that I watch The Five or know who this person is...but she sounds like every liberal I've ever tried to have a conversation with. And if all else fails...they change the subject.