Author Topic: REPORT: Democrats Quietly Telling Biden Admin To Churn Out Regulations At Breakneck Speed As 2024 El  (Read 939 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Democrats Quietly Telling Biden Admin To Churn Out Regulations At Breakneck Speed As 2024 Election Looms

Arjun Singh
Contributor
March 28, 2024 2:29 PM ET

Democrats in Congress are encouraging the Biden administration to quickly enact a slew of far-reaching regulations ahead of the 2024 presidential election, according to Punchbowl News.

The Biden administration has pursued an aggressive regulatory agenda to implement President Joe Biden’s political priorities, including measures to encourage the production of more electric vehicles, forgive student loans, restrict “junk fees” by service providers and ban non-competition clauses in contracts, among many others. Amid concerns that Biden may not win the election against former President Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, Democrats have been encouraging the administration to finalize rules as soon as possible to preclude their expeditious reversal if Biden loses office, Punchbowl News reported.

“Time, time, time is how I describe this to every head of every agency I speak with,” said Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts to Punchbowl News. “We need to have this done and done quickly. If we didn’t learn that lesson back in 2016, then shame on us.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/28/dems-quietly-telling-biden-admin-churn-out-regulations-breakneck-speed-2024-election-looms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
REPORT: Democrats Quietly Telling Biden Admin To Churn Out Regulations At Breakneck Speed As 2024 Election Looms

Arjun Singh
Contributor
March 28, 2024 2:29 PM ET

Democrats in Congress are encouraging the Biden administration to quickly enact a slew of far-reaching regulations ahead of the 2024 presidential election, according to Punchbowl News.

The Biden administration has pursued an aggressive regulatory agenda to implement President Joe Biden’s political priorities, including measures to encourage the production of more electric vehicles, forgive student loans, restrict “junk fees” by service providers and ban non-competition clauses in contracts, among many others. Amid concerns that Biden may not win the election against former President Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, Democrats have been encouraging the administration to finalize rules as soon as possible to preclude their expeditious reversal if Biden loses office, Punchbowl News reported.

“Time, time, time is how I describe this to every head of every agency I speak with,” said Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts to Punchbowl News. “We need to have this done and done quickly. If we didn’t learn that lesson back in 2016, then shame on us.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/28/dems-quietly-telling-biden-admin-churn-out-regulations-breakneck-speed-2024-election-looms/

Good ol' Dizzy Lizzy Warren.

A real traitor to the constitution who is more arrogant than Al Gore. 

Offline LMAO

So no concern about the impact the regulations will not only have on the economy but small businesses and average Americans?

Nope...those concerns are subservient  to making sure they stick it to Trump should he be elected

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So no concern about the impact the regulations will not only have on the economy but small businesses and average Americans?

Nope...those concerns are subservient  to making sure they stick it to Trump should he be elected
When W got elected all the Ws were pried off the computer keyboards when the Dems left. This is just scorched earth crap here, and it demonstrates hatred for America, Americans, and all that is good and decent. It was never about the environment, equality, or the economy; these are Valerie Jarrett's paybacks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

When W got elected all the Ws were pried off the computer keyboards when the Dems left. This is just scorched earth crap here, and it demonstrates hatred for America, Americans, and all that is good and decent. It was never about the environment, equality, or the economy; these are Valerie Jarrett's paybacks.

There’s a place for regulation but to just add new regs just to subvert the next administration without regards to the consequences shows the contempt these people have for other people. They know that simply churning out regulations just to harm a possible Trump presidency can cause harm beyond that. They don’t care

We see the same contempt show up in the way they handle the border and in the way they deal with crime.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 06:24:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy