Author Topic: Biden takes press to task over coverage of his polls  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden takes press to task over coverage of his polls
« on: March 29, 2024, 01:23:54 pm »
 Biden takes press to task over coverage of his polls
by Alex Gangitano - 03/29/24 6:00 AM ET

The media coverage of polls that show President Biden lagging behind former President Trump appears to be getting under the president’s skin.

While campaigning around the country, Biden has often complained to rooms full of donors about the coverage of polls, including how often the press focuses on only on low survey numbers while ignoring more favorable ones.

The White House and the Biden campaign maintain that it’s too far out from Election Day to rely on polls, but the president has clearly shown he’s annoyed with how the press has handled surveys of voters.

“While we probably haven’t read a lot about it, in the last few days, there have been several national polls showing us leading now,” Biden said during a campaign stop Tuesday in Raleigh, N.C.

Biden received some positive polls this week. A Quinnipiac University poll, released Wednesday, found Biden polling at 48 percent support and Trump at 45 percent; when the question was expanded to include independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and third-party candidates Jill Stein and Cornel West, Trump barely pulls ahead of Biden, 39-38.

A Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll published Tuesday found Biden trailing Trump among all voters in the seven battleground states but narrowing the gap, especially in the “blue wall” states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4562420-biden-polls-media-coverage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden takes press to task over coverage of his polls
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 05:56:39 pm »
While campaigning around the country, Biden has often complained to rooms full of donors  ...
This is a lie. He has yet to be in a room "full of donors," at least until he appeared in NYC with B. Hussein and Bubba the Rapist. No one shows up for Biden campaign events. No full rooms.

So he's pretty much complaining to thin air, an old man yelling at the clouds.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden takes press to task over coverage of his polls
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 11:25:47 pm »
This is a lie. He has yet to be in a room "full of donors," at least until he appeared in NYC with B. Hussein and Bubba the Rapist. No one shows up for Biden campaign events. No full rooms.

So he's pretty much complaining to thin air, an old man yelling at the clouds.

Well, we have seen him shake hands with people that the rest of us don't see :shrug:

They may be his "roomful of donors"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy