Author Topic: Family attacked in Illinois stabbing spree praises son, dog for saving their lives  (Read 361 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
ROCKFORD, Ill. — A mother who was injured in an Illinois stabbing spree Wednesday said that if it wasn’t for her son, who was also attacked, she and her daughter might not have survived after the attacker entered their home.

Darlene Weber and her children, Jacob Vollman, 21, and Cathy Gilfillan, 23, described the assault. Christian Soto is accused of going on a rampage Wednesday afternoon, ultimately killing four people and injuring seven others, including Weber and her kids.

"I mean, this is, like, my knight in shining armor, and he’s my son. It was like God sent him to me and sent me a gift in a small package and I was blessed with that," Weber, 46, said in an interview Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/family-attacked-illinois-stabbing-spree-praises-son-dog-saving-lives-rcna145546
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
photos of the good boy embedded in article .

Such a good boy!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

What a bizarre story!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The kid did well! And for all the people out there who diss Pit Bulls, this is one that protected the family by biting the intruder. It is how they are raised.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis