Author Topic: Solar deserts are no solution  (Read 152 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Solar deserts are no solution
« on: March 29, 2024, 11:27:20 am »
Solar deserts are no solution
By
Joe Bastardi
|
March 28th, 2024
|
14 Comments
The recent demolishing of another Solar Farm, this time in Texas, means the meteorological community, if they had a lick of objectivity, should be pushing for temperature sensors as a requirement for the solar farms. This illustration:

image.gif

from a Twitter handle, True Science illustrates precisely the concern. That we are creating a version of Heat Island on steroids with absolutely no regard for the impact. Have studies been done? They can’t be complete since the sample size has been so small. Yet it makes sense that if you want to replace the natural environment with an artificial one, there are going to be consequences.

It is akin to rushing forward with a vax with no long-term study or proof. There are going to be unintended (or perhaps, in this case, intended, since these things increase warming) consequences. See yet another COVID/ Climate link.

https://www.cfact.org/2024/03/28/solar-deserts-are-no-solution/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=solar-deserts-are-no-solution&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=solar-deserts-are-no-solution
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson