Author Topic: Renewables will destroy America’s lifestyle back to the pre-1800s – this is the Biden energy plan!  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Renewables will destroy America’s lifestyle back to the pre-1800s – this is the Biden energy plan!

Ronald Stein P.E.
Mon Mar 25

Regardless of intermittent weather, the electrical grid is expected to deliver continuous and uninterrupted electricity no matter what the weather to support computers for hospitals, airports, offices, manufacturing, military sites, and telemetry, which all need a continuous, uninterrupted supply of electricity.

Yet, policymakers continue to subsidize wind turbines and solar panels (with taxpayers’ money) for the generation of electricity that DO NOT work most of the time.

I find it amusing that twenty-three states have adopted goals to move to 100 percent clean electricity by 2050.

Of the six electrical generation methods, wind and solar cannot compete with hydro, nuclear, coal, or natural gas:

Wind and solar generate occasional electricity.
Hydro, nuclear, coal, and natural gas generate continuous, uninterruptible electricity.

https://www.americaoutloud.news/renewables-will-destroy-americas-lifestyle-back-to-the-pre-1800s-this-is-the-biden-energy-plan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson