Author Topic: State of the Climate 2023: ‘No Observational Evidence For Any Global Climate Crisis.’  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State of the Climate 2023: ‘No Observational Evidence For Any Global Climate Crisis.’
by Dr. Benny Peiser, guest post  Mar 28, 2024 in Extreme Weather, News And Opinion
storm winds

In his annual review of the state of the global climate, Professor Ole Humlum reviews last year’s key data and observations in the context of long-term climate trends.

The review covers a wide range of temperature measurements in both ocean and atmosphere, alongside reviews of oceanic oscillations, sea levels, snow and ice measurements, and storms. [emphasis, links added]

Professor Humlum draws attention to two oceanographic events that are likely to have driven up global temperatures in 2023:

“While global average surface air temperatures in 2023 were at record highs relative to long instrumental records (since 1850), they were driven up as a result of the still ongoing El Niño warming episode.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/state-of-the-climate-2023-no-observational-evidence-for-any-global-climate-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson