Author Topic: Video: FBI Shows Up At A Woman’s Home Over Her Anti-Biden Social Media Posts And That’s Not The Wor  (Read 1830 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Time to end the FBI, rifting all the top people, starting with Wray, who at his best is a total joke!

When an agency is as corrupted as the FBI, they need a major house cleaning.  It should be merged into Homeland Security, with anyone above first line supervision getting a pink slip.

Offline Hoodat

Time to end the FBI, rifting all the top people, starting with Wray, who at his best is a total joke!

Who the hell hired him to begin with?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Total tyranny: FBI agent admits questioning Americans “every day, all day long” about social media posts
04/05/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.9K Views

In recent years, numerous celebrities and other public figures have been raked over the coals for things they’ve said on social media. In many cases, voicing unpopular opinions can end a high-profile individual's career. But what about ordinary people who are just sharing their political views online with their friends and family?
It turns out the FBI is watching Americans’ social media posts pretty carefully, and if they don’t like what you say, they could well show up at your door and ask you to explain yourself.

A recent incident in Oklahoma highlighted just how much time and energy the American government is devoting to policing people’s speech online. Lawyer Hassan Shibly posted a video online showing FBI agents going to the home of his client, Rolla Abdeljawad, claiming they had screenshots of posts she made on Facebook that were political in nature and that they wanted to discuss them with her.

She said she wasn’t going to talk to them, and when she asked them to show their identification badges on camera, they refused. However, she later confirmed with her local police that they were part of the FBI.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-05-fbi-agent-admits-questioning-americans-online-posts.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson