Author Topic: Scaramucci: We Have to Make Sure Republicans Either Don’t Vote or Vote for Biden  (Read 1411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scaramucci: We Have to Make Sure Republicans Either Don’t Vote or Vote for Biden

Pam Key 28 Mar 2024

Former Trump administration communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he is working to “split the Republicans” and make sure that “these people either don’t vote or they vote for Joe Biden.”

Scaramucci said, “I would say to you and other people that are listening here, it’s one day and one step at a time. I’m going to do my job or my part in this. I certainly love Liz Cheney for what she’s doing. We’d like to get Paul Ryan out there. Secretary Esper has told people publicly that I may not like President Biden’s policies, but we can deal with policies that we disagree with in three or four years as opposed to what Mr. Trump could do to the nation. And so we got to get more people out there like that.”

He continued, “I think the good news is that if you look at the Nikki Haley exit polling, lots of those people say no way, never, I’m not voting for Donald Trump. We’ve got to reinforce that because you know and I know without the crossover vote, you did this for a living, if you don’t get that crossover vote from John McCain into George W. Bush, he doesn’t win the presidency. Hillary Clinton did not get that vote from Bernie Sanders, but Barack Obama got it from Hillary Clinton. And we have to prevent Donald Trump from getting that vote.”

Scaramucci added, “While the Democrats are unifying and standing with the democracy, we’ve got to split the Republicans and got to make sure that these people either don’t vote or they vote for Joe Biden with a statement that they’re there to preserve the democracy, they are patriots first and partisans last.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/28/scaramucci-we-have-to-make-sure-republicans-either-dont-vote-or-vote-for-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I’ve heard this for the last two years at least and I still don’t have a clear explanation of why voting for Biden and Democrats would be preserving democracy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Tumpy did that all by his self.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Vote for Biden? Trump is too liberal for my tastes, why in the Hell would I vote for ol' Sniffy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vote for Biden? Trump is too liberal for my tastes, why in the Hell would I vote for ol' Sniffy?

How is Donald Trump "too liberal" @Smokin Joe

Did what all by his self?

Offline roamer_1

Did what all by his self?

Made sure many won't vote for him.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How is Donald Trump "too liberal" @Smokin Joe
Fifteen minute cities, wrapped in rainbow flags, spent excessively, banned bump stocks, etc.

He has his good aspects, granted, but I'm an Original Intent Constitutionalist, and I don't see any big government going away. That's still better than Biden, but Biden is a low bar.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump hires only the finest, very best people.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Trump’s response to such criticism is simple: The economy was humming, and then the coronavirus pandemic hit. That’s why the debt surged so much. This was an argument used in defense of Obama, too, that the exogenous financial crash meant that enormous spending was suddenly needed. (Not that Trump often acknowledged that argument in 2016.)

New analysis from the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, though, undermines Trump’s argument. It considered several policies signed into law by Trump and found that, on a 10-year time span (as such legislation usually operates), Trump’s administration added more than $8 trillion to the debt.

Importantly, less than half of that was a function of the pandemic.

The CRFB analysis indicates that when Trump came into office, the government was projected to add at least $3 trillion in debt over four years — an estimate that derives from commitments made by previous presidents. Trump exceeded that (largely thanks to covid) but then also pushed up the debt for the presidents that followed him (including, should he win in November, himself).

While Americans like to complain about taxes, and the debt is a perennial source of performative frustration — the old “leaving debt for our grandkids” line is about a century old — they often don’t really care that much if the spending is on things they like.

This very much fits into Trumpian politics, of course. Say the thing that people expect to hear, and then don’t worry much about doing something else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/01/25/trump-national-debt/
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Fifteen minute cities, wrapped in rainbow flags, spent excessively, banned bump stocks, etc.

He has his good aspects, granted, but I'm an Original Intent Constitutionalist, and I don't see any big government going away. That's still better than Biden, but Biden is a low bar.

Biden is indeed probably the lowest low life of any modern day president, including Obama and even perhaps LBJ.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Made sure many won't vote for him.

Hopefully, few are going to follow your self-absorbed tantrum.

James Woods: This election is truly the last stop on a runaway train to the madhouse (Video)

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1773734149083599170

Offline roamer_1

Hopefully, few are going to follow your self-absorbed tantrum.

Madhouse either way. I won't endorse that.

Next time, at least find a grown-up.

Madhouse either way. I won't endorse that.

Next time, at least find a grown-up.

Coming from someone with the political acumen of a pre-pubescent, this is quite funny.    88devil

Offline roamer_1

Coming from someone with the political acumen of a pre-pubescent, this is quite funny.    88devil

Perhaps it would be if it were true.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Now tell us drove the spending.

Congratulations.  You just succeeded in proving that Trump was as bad as Obama when it comes to spending.

Online Hoodat

Not sure how to correct your grammar here.  But I can tell you whose signature was at the bottom of every spending bill.  And I can tell you who headed the Executive Branch that spent every dollar of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Biden is indeed probably the lowest low life of any modern day president, including Obama and even perhaps LBJ.

Yes... and my feelings exactly. The Biden folks are worse than anything Trump did, and I don't like a lot of how he behaved.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He had some help from Fauci, Birx, Posobiec, Dilley, Bannon, etc.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tell me who signed the CARES Act.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024