Author Topic: Democrats unite against RFK Jr.  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats unite against RFK Jr.
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:39:57 pm »
 Democrats unite against RFK Jr.
by Hanna Trudo and Amie Parnes - 03/31/24 6:00 AM ET

Democrats desperate to see President Biden reelected are calling for more coordinated force against Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

The independent’s rollout this week of patent lawyer and investor Nicole Shanahan as his vice president prompted Biden allies and liberal groups to escalate efforts against him, fearing his newfound cash flow and ballot access could be disastrous in November.

With a wealthy running mate by Kennedy’s side, Democrats say they should work harder to diminish his chances, insisting they need to spotlight his controversial positions and do whatever they can to make him an electoral afterthought.

“Democrats should use every tool available to them to expose the truth about Kennedy and Shanahan,” said Doug Gordon, a Democratic operative.

“Expose that they have no path to the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win,” Gordon said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4564375-democrats-rfk-jr-biden-trump-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Democrats unite against RFK Jr.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 01:34:47 pm »
Republicans do the same thing.  I was a member of the Constitution Party for a few years after the TEA Party movement, and had words with Pennsylvania chairman Jim Clymer for not having the stones to fight back when the GOP sued the Constitution Party off the ballot in 2012.

Flashback:

Constitution Party abandons bid for Pa. ballot

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/2022517/constitution-party-abandons-bid-for-pa-ballot/

The Constitution Party on Tuesday abandoned its bid to put its presidential ticket on Pennsylvania’s election ballot.

“The numbers did not look good for us,” James Clymer, a longtime state chairman of the Constitution Party and its 2012 vice presidential nominee, said as party leaders agreed to withdraw their petition in the face of a challenge backed by the state Republican Party.

(snip)

The Libertarian petition is the focus of an ongoing challenge, also supported by the state GOP.

I ended up rejoining the Republican Party because the Constitution Party is spineless and so that I could vote in primaries BUT I really don't give two hoots about it at all.  I'm a Conservative first and Republican distant second.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus