Author Topic: Jill Biden Publishing New Children’s Book About White House Cat  (Read 897 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Publishing New Children’s Book About White House Cat

Olivia Rondeau 28 Mar 2024

First Lady Jill Biden is set to publish another children’s book, featuring Willow, the White House cat, in June.

Willow the White House Cat will be published by Paula Wiseman Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, the publisher announced Tuesday.

Biden’s book, co-written with award-winning author Alyssa Satin Capucilli and illustrated by Kate Berube, is aimed at giving readers a “cats-eye view” of the White House.

“As Willow bounds from room to room, exploring history in her new home, she learns quickly about all of the incredible people who make the ‘People’s House’ run,” the first lady said:

They welcomed Willow with love and care, just as they did Joe and me, the First Families who came before us, and all of the people who step foot into this home. Making many new friends along the way, Willow’s journey gives the world a “cats-eye” view of all the ins and outs of America’s most famous address.

Jon Anderson, president of Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, called the story a heartwarming picture book that readers “young and old” will enjoy.

Biden’s previous books include Don’t Forget, God Bless Our Troops, Joey: The Story of Joe Biden, and her 2019 memoir, Where the Light Enters.

Willow leaped onto the stage as the first lady spoke at a 2020 campaign stop in Pennsylvania, leading to her adoption, Huffington Post reported.

She is named after the author’s hometown of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/28/jill-biden-publishing-new-childrens-book-about-white-house-cat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Jill Biden Publishing New Children’s Book About White House Cat
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 02:58:13 am »
Maybe hunter can do the artwork....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 03:44:13 am »
Yeah the nitwit that couldn't write a coherent dissertation for her doctorate wrote a children's book....malarkey! Someone wrote a children's book and put dr Jills name on it all so that the publisher would have a legitimate reason for the payola. I wonder how many thousands of cases of the books the publisher will have to dump in school libraries and discount bookstore to gin up a best seller for dr Jill? will there be a section on 'it's ok for the babysitter to sleep with daddy' and 'don't tell anyone that daddy makes you  take showers with him'?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 03:45:02 am »
Yeah the nitwit that couldn't write a coherent dissertation for her doctorate wrote a children's book....malarkey! Someone wrote a children's book and put dr Jills name on it all so that the publisher would have a legitimate reason for the payola. I wonder how many thousands of cases of the books the publisher will have to dump in school libraries and discount bookstore to gin up a best seller for dr Jill? will there be a section on 'it's ok for the babysitter to sleep with daddy' and 'don't tell anyone that daddy makes you  take showers with him'?
Well, it is about the cat....supposedly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 05:23:58 am »
Good thing Joe didn't write a children's book.  he'd have to spend a whole chapter on guessing the kid's shampoo brand.

And another on the science of leg hair.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 12:15:18 pm »
I wonder if Joe has ever tripped over the White House cat as he shuffles along in his stability shoes, in search of ice cream.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 03:13:34 pm »
The poor cat probably has to stay up on high shelves to be safe from the vicious dogs.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 03:39:32 pm »
The poor cat probably has to stay up on high shelves to be safe from the vicious dogs.

That's my thinking on this.  The Biden dogs would kill a cat in a heartbeat.  I wasn't even aware there was a cat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 04:48:53 pm »
Haven't the dogs been exiled (to a nice place in the country)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 05:13:11 pm »
Haven't the dogs been exiled (to a nice place in the country)?

Maybe the cat was staying at a property where the dogs were absent?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: