Author Topic: Biden’s Gaza pier is a dangerous, illogical election-year gimmick  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Gaza pier is a dangerous, illogical election-year gimmick
By
Sen. Roger Wicker
March 28, 2024 9:44 am

For the next month and a half, a small group of Army logistics vessels will inch across the Atlantic, traveling at a third of the speed of a Navy warship. Then, according to the Biden administration, soldiers will take two months to build a floating pier to deliver food and aid to Gaza. All told, relief may not meet needy hands for months — barring any delays.

One would be hard-pressed to find a more dangerous and illogical election-year gimmick from our commander in chief.

A casual glance at this “emergency mission” prompts several questions, each of which has an unsatisfying answer. They all clearly indicate that the person best served by this mission is not the American citizen, the U.S. service member, the Palestinian civilian, or the Israeli soldier, but President Joe Biden, candidate for reelection. 

I am demanding answers for this waste of tax dollars and military readiness capability.

Last week, I led my Republican Senate Armed Services Committee colleagues in an official request to the commander in chief, asking for a baseline explanation of this looming disaster. We note that the project seems to have been announced without the Biden administration doing any planning. In fact, the president shared the news in a made-for-TV moment during the State of the Union. I am told that as senior Department of Defense officials watched, they wondered how their teams would implement this prime-time directive.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/courage-strength-optimism/2942635/bidens-gaza-pier-is-a-dangerous-illogical-election-year-gimmick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden’s Gaza pier is a dangerous, illogical election-year gimmick
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 10:24:02 pm »
If Mr. Trump has the good fortune to get re-elected, I hope he also has the good sense to either dismantle this thing... or give a wink and a nod to the Israelis to blow it to hell.