Author Topic: Rob Reiner Begs Taylor Swift to Endorse Biden: ‘I’d Give Anything’  (Read 570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rob Reiner Begs Taylor Swift to Endorse Biden: ‘I’d Give Anything’

David Ng 28 Mar 2024

Is Taylor Swift the last hope for Biden’s flailing presidency? Rob Reiner seems to think so.

Rob Reiner is begging Taylor Swift to publicly endorse President Joe Biden’s reelection bid, saying he’d “give anything” for the pop star to make an announcement.

Swift has remained conspicuously silent on the 2024 presidential election, after endorsing Biden four years ago. The singer must weigh the damage such an endorsement would do to her personal brand at a time when 81-year-old Biden is facing record-low popularity, especially among young Democrats, millions of whom have soured on his presidency.

“I’d give anything for her to endorse Joe Biden,” a desperate Reiner wrote. “She would virtually single handedly save American Democracy.”

https://twitter.com/robreiner/status/1773355774342811822

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/03/28/rob-reiner-begs-taylor-swift-to-endorse-biden-id-give-anything/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 08:19:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Swift should look up the Dixie Chicks and what happened to them. Dozens of Hollywood people have crashed their careers by jumping into politics.

Swift has nothing to gain and everything to lose if she decides to become 'political'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought she already did.  Huh.  She's been marketing anti-Trump swag, like shirts and such.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

I thought she already did.  Huh.  She's been marketing anti-Trump swag, like shirts and such.

I thought the same thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nope - photoshop - debunked
Search on "taylor swift anti-Trump swag" and you will see over a dozen articles debunking this.
Some of them are from very Left-leaning sites.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Why doesn't Meathead sell his houses and other property, and clean out his bank accounts and retirement accounts, and donate all that money to the Biden campaign?

No, he won't do it with his money.  But he has no problem with Taylor Swift taking the financial hit instead.  Typical leftist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why doesn't Meathead sell his houses and other property, and clean out his bank accounts and retirement accounts, and donate all that money to the Biden campaign?

No, he won't do it with his money.  But he has no problem with Taylor Swift taking the financial hit instead.  Typical leftist.
Well it's not like the fat communist has much of a career any more, other than promoting communism in America. As far as money, the POS has never put his money where his mouth is, always invoking doom and gloom and "for the children" to sucker fools into voting to tax themselves to line the pockets of liberal causes. Oh yeah and the latest effort of his was what, a Jew telling Christians how and what they should believe?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Swift should look up the Dixie Chicks and what happened to them. Dozens of Hollywood people have crashed their careers by jumping into politics.

Swift has nothing to gain and everything to lose if she decides to become 'political'.
It ain't 2003 anymore, and her fan base isn't the same as the Chicks'.

Her base is the under-30 women and girls. You know, the ones who are so obsessed with abortion, which, given her career trajectory, she has almost certainly had at least once. They'll eat up a Dem endorsement. Even those who might not be political, will vote for whom Tay tells them to vote. Look how many she got to watch the Chiefs when she started dating their tight end.

Tay is bigger than Natalie Maines. In terms of cult of personality, she's even bigger than Donald Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024