Author Topic: Exclusive: Book by Top Trump Intel Official Cliff Sims Exposes Trans Propaganda Inside CIA  (Read 189 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: Book by Top Trump Intel Official Cliff Sims Exposes Trans Propaganda Inside CIA

Cliff Sims official photograph while serving as Deputy Director of National Intelligence fU.S. Government photo
KATHERINE HAMILTON27 Mar 2024408

Apart from its mission to protect the United States from dangerous foreign actors, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has seemingly pledged its allegiance to another cause — gender ideology.

Cliff Sims, who served as deputy director of national intelligence under former President Donald Trump, exposes in his new book, titled The Darkness Has Not Overcome: Lessons on Faith and Politics from Inside the Halls of Power, how pro-transgender propaganda lines the halls of the CIA. The book, obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, details Sims’ first time walking into the CIA after stepping into his new role.

“I walked through an obscure entrance and scanned my badge while standing inside a plastic tube that felt like something out of an eighties sci-fi flick,” he writes.

Sims continues:

Now inside the bowels of the CIA’s Original Headquarters Building, I was confronted with a maze of hallways lined with locked doors and plaques with vague descriptions of what might lie behind them. I finally found a bank of elevators and rode up to the main floor where the wide hallways are lined with a mixture of historical paintings and the type of promotional posters found in many corporate settings.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/27/exclusive-book-top-trump-intel-official-cliff-sims-exposes-trans-propaganda-cia/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson