Author Topic: Biden expected to rake in $25 million with star-studded fundraiser featuring Obama and Clinton  (Read 864 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden expected to rake in $25 million with star-studded fundraiser featuring Obama and Clinton
By
Naomi Lim
March 28, 2024 8:54 am

President Joe Biden‘s reelection campaign is expected to end the day with another $25 million in its coffers after an all-star fundraiser featuring former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

More than 5,000 people will attend the Thursday event, hosted by Mindy Kaling at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall, for performances by Queen Latifah, Lizzo, Ben Platt, Cynthia Erivo, and Lea Michele, in addition to an armchair conversation with the three presidents, moderated by Stephen Colbert. There will also be separate programming online for supporters who cannot be there in person.

“This historic raise is a show of strong enthusiasm for President Biden and Vice President Harris and a testament to the unprecedented fundraising machine we’ve built,” Biden campaign co-chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg told reporters Thursday. “Unlike our opponent, every dollar we’re raising is going to reach the voters who will decide this election — communicating the president’s historic record, his vision for the future, and laying plain the stakes of this election.”

“The numbers don’t lie: Today’s event is a massive show of force and a true reflection of the momentum to reelect the Biden-Harris ticket,” said Katzenberg, one of the organizers, along with Anna Wintour.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2942499/biden-25-million-fundraiser-obama-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama and Clinton look to boost Biden without overshadowing him
By
Naomi Lim
March 28, 2024 6:07 am

President Joe Biden is hoping the star power of his Democratic predecessors, former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, will shine a light on his campaign against another former president, Donald Trump, during a high-profile New York City fundraiser.

But although his last State of the Union before November’s general election addressed concerns about his age, his campaign is under pressure to make sure Biden is not overshadowed, particularly by his younger, more popular former boss.

The Biden campaign dismisses the idea that the president has an enthusiasm problem, citing expectations Thursday night’s fundraiser could raise more than $25 million, with 5,000-plus attendees anticipated to be at Radio City Hall.

“Democrats are unified and energized behind President Biden’s reelection campaign, and that will be on full display this Thursday in New York City,” Biden campaign spokesman Kevin Munoz told the Washington Examiner. “Donald Trump has no juice heading into the general: Huge chunks of Republican primary voters have made clear they have no interest in voting for him this November, Republican leaders like his own vice president are openly opposing him, and even if Trump wanted to reach them (he does not!), he has no cash or energy to do so.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2940819/obama-and-clinton-look-to-boost-biden-without-overshadowing-him/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Billionaire Elitists for Biden" does have a nice ring to it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

Both Bill Clinton and especially the Obamas are rock stars in the Democrat party, especially on the Democrat left

They can definitely motivate Democrat voters to get out to vote, regardless of how they feel about Biden

The Republican party has no such person.

I was talking to my older son  the other day over the phone and he voted for Trump twice and is going to vote for him again, but we both agreed that Biden is probably gonna squeak this one out. Republicans are playing defensive and catch up.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Old Bath House needs to be in the spotlight.  He'll be glad-handing and grifting like Al Sharpton at a Tawana Bradley rape hoax rally.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

It costs $100,000 for a photo with the Three Stooges — Biden, Obama, Clinton — at their ritzy NYC fundraiser today

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1773388349388009548
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hear Lizzo will be there.  She's sweating like a pig because she heard they are charging by the pound to get in.

Online libertybele

It costs $100,000 for a photo with the Three Stooges — Biden, Obama, Clinton — at their ritzy NYC fundraiser today

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1773388349388009548

:3:

3 of America's worst enemies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I hear Lizzo will be there.  She's sweating like a pig because she heard they are charging by the pound to get in.
Just more for Joe to sniff.

Online mountaineer

You reap what you sow, I guess.

Last night in New York pro-Pals harassed attendees to a Biden fundraiser. One man stalked a young woman screaming:
“F*cking murderous k*ke.”
“F*cking die.”
“Keep it moving b*tch.”

https://twitter.com/HeidiBachram/status/1773629450632020012

Online mountaineer

It's not like he has anything else to do.

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
UPDATE: Deadbeat Hunter is also partying with Biden, Obama, and Clinton at tonight’s ritzy bash.

6:17 PM · Mar 28, 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Snaps at Protesters at Glitzy Fundraiser with Joe Biden, Bill Clinton

Former President Barack Obama snapped at protesters at a glitzy star-studded fundraiser in New York City meant to bring in millions for President Joe Biden’s 2024 presidential campaign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/29/obama-snaps-at-protesters-at-glitzy-fundraiser-with-joe-biden-bill-clinton/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Spotted Before Controversial Colbert Fundraiser Starring His Dad, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton

The presidential press pool spotted Hunter Biden on Thursday waiting around to attend Stephen Colbert’s high-dollar fundraiser in New York City with his father and former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: Lizzo performs at Biden’s $25M fundraiser with the liberal elite, hosted by Stephen Colbert.

Lizzo is accused of s*xually harassing her backup dancers but that doesn’t seem to bother the three former presidents. One of the allegations claims Lizzo forced dancers to eat bananas protruding out of s*x workers’ vag*nas.

The lawsuit says, “… things quickly got out of hand. Lizzo began inviting cast members to take turns touching the nude performers, catching d*ldos launched from the performers’ v*ginas, and eating bananas protruding from the performers’ v*ginas.”

Lizzo is also accused of religious discrimination, racial discrimination and fat-shaming.
9:10 AM · Mar 29, 2024
Wait. Lizzo fat-shamed someone? Geez, what planet are we living on?

Offline LMAO

Wait. Lizzo fat-shamed someone? Geez, what planet are we living on?

How does that work? Shes quite large herself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

How does that work? Shes quite large herself

That is an understatement.  Last time I saw something as big as her it was out grazing in a field.  Or swimming with a whale pod.

Offline Hoodat

Maybe the Republicans should have put up more of a fight instead of standing idly by while the Democrats funneled $3 trillion in deficit spending directly into their campaign chests.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

I looked her up to see who she was when I saw her name mentioned

You have to admire black women. She’s packing around 300-400lbs and she’s wearing skimpy outfits and two piece swimsuits and believes that’s appropriate for a woman her size

You wouldn’t see a white woman do that

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

Obama Snaps at Protesters at Glitzy Fundraiser with Joe Biden, Bill Clinton
Kristina Wong
29 Mar 2024
Breitbart

Former President Barack Obama snapped at protesters at a glitzy star-studded fundraiser in New York City meant to bring in millions for President Joe Biden’s 2024 presidential campaign.

After several interruptions, Obama, who was joined onstage at the Radio City Music Hall with Biden and former President Bill Clinton, told the protesters, “You can’t just talk, you have to listen,” according to a Reuters reporter ...

One protester was a woman blowing a whistle and holding a “war pig” sign. That was followed by two other waves of protests, the outlet reported. “Shame on you Joe Biden,” someone shouted. Multiple people yelled, “Blood on your hands.” The protesters were ushered out.

Meanwhile, protesters outside the music hall chanted, “F*ck Joe Biden!” and “Genocide Joe has got to go!”  ...

https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1773523811595428058

Offline LMAO

if by July-ish, the RNC is still lagging far behind the DNC in fundraising, then this  will be pretty much over

Barry Goldwater