General Category > National/Breaking News

Trump to Join Wake Honoring Slain NYPD Officer as Biden Attends Fundraiser

<< < (3/11) > >>

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 28, 2024, 02:33:05 pm ---I'll give kudos to DJT, for participating,  but the problem is, is his mouth.  If he turns this into a campaign rally, or says something really dumb, this will backfire badly.

--- End quote ---

See?  You can't even pay the man a compliment without throwing in your standard criticism of the man.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote ---President Trump doing this without fanfare, 7 months from the Election is calculated.  It's also brilliant.
--- End quote ---

So it's all about his campaigning prowess to you.

deb:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on March 28, 2024, 01:15:26 pm ---Trump calling the widow and paying off her mortgage was decent, I'll give him credit for that.  I think he does love New York City, after all is said and done.

https://twitter.com/Sea_Glass1115/status/1772971093483004363?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1772971093483004363%7Ctwgr%5E9647ef13624064cadb101a06aee1834a13bd99b5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Fkaren-townsend%2F2024%2F03%2F28%2Ftrump-to-attend-wake-of-slain-nyc-police-officer-n3785533

--- End quote ---

“While she was in his office, the  Port Authority president said there was a call for her. It was Trump.
A few minutes after that she got a call from Tunnel To Towers and they are paying off her mortgage.”

Am I missing something here? The tweet leads me to believe that T2T paid off the mortgage. Trump called first. T2T called after Trump and paid the money.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: deb on March 28, 2024, 04:11:11 pm ---
“While she was in his office, the  Port Authority president said there was a call for her. It was Trump.
A few minutes after that she got a call from Tunnel To Towers and they are paying off her mortgage.”

Am I missing something here? The tweet leads me to believe that T2T paid off the mortgage. Trump called first. T2T called after Trump and paid the money.

--- End quote ---

The X post makes zero sense.   Poorly composed and lacking any real fact. 

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 28, 2024, 03:42:00 pm ---So it's all about his campaigning prowess to you.

--- End quote ---

@mystery-ak

Not at all.  He's the master of the soundbite.  There's nobody better.

His concern and love for the family and Americans is genuine...and I think you have a lot of nerve coming out and challenging me...of all people.

Nobody on this forum loves Donald Trump more than I do.  NOBODY!

But I also recognize the corner in which he paints the adversarial media and Trump haters across the land by doing this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version