Author Topic: New estimate says U.S. now has 13.7 million illegal immigrants, up 37% under Biden  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New estimate says U.S. now has 13.7 million illegal immigrants, up 37% under Biden
Biden border surge reverses trend on immigrants' education levels

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, March 28, 2024
President Biden’s wave of new illegal immigrants is upending the usual demographics of immigration and sending the education levels plummeting, according to a new report Thursday that raised big questions about the country’s ability to absorb the newcomers.

There are now 13.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S., and 51.4 million immigrants overall — an increase of 6.4 million in three years since Mr. Biden took office, the Center for Immigration Studies reported. That averages 172,000 new immigrants each month, or roughly four times the rate in the Trump years and nearly three times the rate in the Obama years.

Most of the new arrivals are from Latin America and 3.7 million of the net new arrivals came illegally. Some 44% have no education beyond high school, and a significant number didn’t even complete high school.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/28/us-now-has-137-million-illegal-immigrants-up-37-un/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There is no way on God's climate changed earth this country is going to send 37 million people back to the place from which they came.  They will be here permanently sucking the government (taxpayers) dry. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson