Author Topic: Joe Biden Funds Border Security in Foreign Countries as U.S.-Mexico Border Crossings Hit 7.4 Million  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Joe Biden Funds Border Security in Foreign Countries as U.S.-Mexico Border Crossings Hit 7.4 Million
CIUDAD JUAREZ , MEXICO - MARCH 21: Hundreds of foreigners who camped at the border, 
JOHN BINDER27 Mar 2024348

President Joe Biden, with the help of Congress, is spending hundreds of millions in American taxpayer dollars on border security initiatives in foreign countries. At the same time, border crossings at the United States-Mexico border have surpassed 7.4 million since Biden took office.

Slipped into a $1.2 trillion budget signed by Biden last weekend is about $380 million for “enhanced border security” projects in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, and Tunisia — about $150 million of which must go to border security in Jordan.

Meanwhile, the budget puts strict limitations on the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) ability to construct physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border to deter illegal immigration.

“The Biden administration wants nothing more than the ability to ‘manage’ an invasion here at home, all while helping nations abroad build walls,” RJ Hauman with the National Immigration Center for Enforcement (NICE) told Breitbart News. “Make it make sense.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/27/joe-biden-funds-border-security-in-foreign-countries-as-u-s-mexico-border-crossings-hit-7-4-million/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 10:21:31 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson