Author Topic: Migration Advocates Use Bridge Deaths to Push for More Migration  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migration Advocates Use Bridge Deaths to Push for More Migration

by NEIL MUNRO 27 Mar 2024

Advocates for more migration are exploiting the deaths of six migrant workers in the Baltimore bridge disaster to argue that more migration is essential for America.

“We know we can and we will rebuild,” said a statement from Krish O’Mara Vignarajah, the Sri Lankan-born president of Global Refuge, an organization that is paid to help settle migrants in American communities. “The contributions of our immigrant brothers and sisters will continue to be essential in that effort.”

“Our hearts are with every person impacted by the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore,” said the United We Dream, a business-backed pro-amnesty group. “Among them, immigrant people–visionaries who are improving our communities every day and ensuring we have the freedom to move around our cities.”

https://www.alipac.us/f12/migration-advocates-use-bridge-deaths-push-more-migration-419019/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migration Advocates Use Bridge Deaths to Push for More Migration
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 10:16:07 am »
I guess they forgot the ship was manned by a crew of potential "newcomers" that crashed into the bridge. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson