Author Topic: Arizona State University is offering students COLLEGE CREDIT in exchange for aiding Casa Alitas in f  (Read 582 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Official account of Congressman Tom Tiffany | 7th District of Wisconsin #WI07 | Father, Former Dam 
Rep. Tom Tiffany
@RepTiffany

Arizona State University is offering students COLLEGE CREDIT in exchange for aiding Casa Alitas in facilitating illegal immigration.

This is beyond UNACCEPTABLE.
1:26 PM · Mar 26, 2024
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/reptiffany/status/1772676480650064012?s=46
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 10:10:51 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cut off their funding for aiding and abetting criminal behavior. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Typo in the headline:  The University is not Arizona State University in Tempe, it's University of Arizona, in Tucson.  That said, they are both far-left (U of A has always been furthest to the left).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As an undergrad my Poly-Sci prof offered extra credit if we joined the local Dem party and campaigned for Dan Walker on his run for a second term as Il Gov. in 1976.  Walker lost in the rat primary to Mayor Daley's hand picked puppet, Mike Howlett.  In a surprising turn...Howlett lost the general election to Republican Jim Thompson. Jimmy was Illinois's longest-serving governor, having been elected to four consecutive terms and holding the office for 14 years. As a bonus, he never had to have his mug shot taken because he was indicted for a crime.

Moral of the story was. Never trust a democrat. The ratbastard Prof never followed tru with his promise of extra credit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ScottinVA

It’s truly sad that this once-great country is simply too afraid to assert anything resembling national sovereignty anymore.  This situation is beyond repair.