Author Topic: SCENE OF THE CRIME: Border Patrol LIFTED Razor Wire at Rio Grande for Hundreds of Illegals  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SCENE OF THE CRIME: Border Patrol LIFTED Razor Wire at Rio Grande for Hundreds of Illegals

Border Hawk
Mar 26, 2024

SCENE OF THE CRIME: Border Patrol LIFTED Razor Wire at Rio Grande for Hundreds of Illegals
Efraín González | Border Hawk
Border Hawk takes you to the Mexican side of the river to break down our bombshell coverage of Border Patrol sabotaging a razor wire barrier with a forklift and then ushering through hundreds of illegal aliens.

Our correspondent Efraín González explains how he began embedding with large groups of illegals as they made their way from a shelter in Piedras Negras, Mexico, to specific points along the Rio Grande with the help of GPS coordinates supplied by 'mysterious hands' organizing the invasion of the U.S.

Who provides these GPS coordinates?

How did Border Patrol know to have heavy machinery positioned at that exact location and time?

How many times did federal authorities get away with similar acts of sabotage before Border Hawk caught them in the act and forced a national conversation?

https://borderhawk.blog/scene-of-the-crime-border-patrol-lifted-razor-wire-at-rio-grande-for-hundreds-of-illegals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Who provides these GPS coordinates?

How did Border Patrol know to have heavy machinery positioned at that exact location and time?

I would think these questions would be quite easy for congress to find out = if they cared about America.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson