Author Topic: Here’s A Better Way For Billionaires To Give Their Money  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here’s A Better Way For Billionaires To Give Their Money
« on: March 28, 2024, 09:31:15 am »
Here’s A Better Way For Billionaires To Give Their Money
4 hours ago Guest Blogger 8 Comments

By Wallace Manheimer

Many of your fellow billionaires contribute large sums to “cure” a nonexistent climate crisis, falsely naming it an “existential threat.” They wrongly claim that wind and solar can support modern civilization. For instance, Michael Bloomberg has proudly committed $500 million to eliminate coal. Jeffery Bezos has committed $10 billion to a variety of climate causes and “clean energy” efforts. These billions dwarf resources available to small groups fighting, for instance, degradation of their land by gigantic wind companies.

Furthermore, these philanthropists direct many dollars into foolishness like Critical Race Theory and a fabricated division of the world into oppressors and the oppressed. In addition to unnecessary climate panic, college campuses harbor harmful notions of “gender fluidity” and dangerous divisiveness among students that manifest as rampant antisemitism and hostility toward the deplorables du jour.

You know this is wrong but, despite your wealth, may feel powerless to stem the societal degradation. You make your own large contributions to hospitals, museums, medical schools, etc. Of course, that is very commendable. Still, you may be looking for other avenues for your generosity – perhaps actions that could not only help people but also challenge the promotion of negative forces. Well, we have a few suggestions.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/03/27/heres-a-better-way-for-billionaires-to-give-their-money/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson