General Category > General Discussion

The Law Should Not Require Parental Consent for All Minors to Access Social Media

<< < (2/3) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 28, 2024, 02:27:59 am ---I believe this is a huge mistake.

These little sons-a-bitches will be of voting age come 2028.

First they pissed off the women repealing Roe V Wade...now they're pissing off the kids, locking them out with a stroke of a pen.

The bill is going to come due in a few years and it's going to be very 'expensive'.

We're bleeped.

--- End quote ---

Not when them kids have kids of their own. All of mine censor their networks ad won't even let their kids online except for a few hours at night. And my brother's clan is stricter yet. The internet is a shithole full of man eating alligators. Protecting kids from that is natural.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 28, 2024, 02:38:34 am ---Not when them kids have kids of their own. All of mine censor their networks ad won't even let their kids online except for a few hours at night. And my brother's clan is stricter yet. The internet is a shithole full of man eating alligators. Protecting kids from that is natural.

--- End quote ---

Eighteen year olds are liberals.  Not until they have children of their own and mortgages to pay...businesses to run do they become Conservatives.  By that time, this Republic will be extinct.

For once in your miserable life...get your head out your ass!  PLEASE??  I BEG YOU!!  You contrarian nutcase.   :laugh:

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 28, 2024, 03:37:11 am ---Eighteen year olds are liberals.  Not until they have children of their own and mortgages to pay...businesses to run do they become Conservatives.  By that time, this Republic will be extinct.

For once in your miserable life...get your head out your ass!  PLEASE??  I BEG YOU!!  You contrarian nutcase.   :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Why are 18 year olds liberals, aside from wanting to grow up too fast? From a response to all the hormones of Puberty and being willing to say/think almost anything to get laid?
That's how you get skinny little know-nothings with heads full of communist propaganda running around hating on everyone, including themselves, burning down police stations and hiding behind umbrellas.
Might cut down on some of the juvie flash mobs of looters, too.
A significant part of that comes from all the brain addling crap they pick up on social media.

When movies carry warnings warning of depictions of (EGAD!!) smoking! but the social media posts are using language beyond PG-13, maybe it is time to limit their exposure.

Don't give them access to the Communist propaganda.
Make 'em read, something relatively wholesome. (Get 'em a subscription to Hustler, maybe./s)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 28, 2024, 03:37:11 am ---Eighteen year olds are liberals.  Not until they have children of their own and mortgages to pay...businesses to run do they become Conservatives.  By that time, this Republic will be extinct.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, no doubt, if you've let em be on TikTok all their life.
It works a little different when you don't. Most of my clan is Conservative. My elder sister and all hers are liberal and back east. The rest of us tend Conservative or Libertarian... to include most the children and young folks.

roamer_1:
kids with responsibilities grow up Conservative natively.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version