General Category > Politics/Government

MTG predicts ‘end of our republic’ as GOP House members head for the exits

<< < (2/3) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on March 27, 2024, 06:53:53 pm ---Dems cannot take over GOP majority; GOP is giving away majority to Dems because some Republicans want to return to a life free of MAGA toxicity.

--- End quote ---

@DefiantMassRINO

Is there NOTHING that isn't Trumps fault??????

I bet he is responsible for original sin,and you being born ugly,ain't he?

berdie:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on March 27, 2024, 06:53:53 pm ---Dems cannot take over GOP majority; GOP is giving away majority to Dems because some Republicans want to return to a life free of MAGA toxicity.

You learn to work with those with whom you disagree, so you don't end up working for someone with whom you disagree more.

A little something is still more than a whole lot of nothing.  Sometimes all you have to show for "all or nothing" politics is nothing.

--- End quote ---

Agree for the most part. But...these retiring individuals were elected by their constituencies to do a job. That is who is ultimately let down. They need to hang around at least until November to maintain a majority. jmho

Fishrrman:
I raise a glass in a toast to Ms. Greene becoming House minority leader in 2025...

Maj. Bill Martin:

You learn to work with those with whom you disagree, so you don't end up working for someone with whom you disagree more.

A little something is still more than a whole lot of nothing.  Sometimes all you have to show for "all or nothing" politics is nothing.

--- End quote ---

:amen:

The idea that Johnson, etc., are just as bad as the Democrats is belied by MTG's own "end of the Republic" language.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 27, 2024, 09:23:07 pm ---@DefiantMassRINO

Is there NOTHING that isn't Trumps fault??????

I bet he is responsible for original sin,and you being born ugly,ain't he?

--- End quote ---

Good stuff, @sneakypete    :beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version