General Category > Politics/Government

MTG predicts ‘end of our republic’ as GOP House members head for the exits

<< < (3/3)

christian:
After all the LIARS and deceivers promising that a one party rule of democrats would bring us a declared utopia, shock of shocks, it was all just pack of lies?  Can we survive and endless pack of liars and lies promising and endless ut5opia?  When will liars politicians and their stooges lieing finally become to much to endlessly believe in?  When America becomes dead and gone 3rd world !

:chairbang: :yowsa: :chairbang:

DefiantMassRINO:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 27, 2024, 09:23:07 pm ---@DefiantMassRINO

Is there NOTHING that isn't Trumps fault??????

I bet he is responsible for original sin,and you being born ugly,ain't he?

--- End quote ---

Donald Trump is not to blame for the ever-shrinking GOP majority in the House.  GOP Members of the House are grown adults making poor decisions.

////00000////

Has anyone seen the Serpent and Donnal Trump in the same place, at the same time?  By the rules of conspiracy theory, Donald Trump could be responsible for Original Sin.

I wasn't born ugly; faulty mirrors and faulty cameras just make me appear ugly.  I've been told I do have a face for radio.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on March 28, 2024, 03:08:38 pm ---Donald Trump is not to blame for the ever-shrinking GOP majority in the House.  GOP Members of the House are grown adults making poor decisions.
--- End quote ---

I'd agree with that.  Trump did not endorse removing McCarthy as Speaker.  That was all on the folks who did it.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 28, 2024, 02:02:32 am --- :amen:

The idea that Johnson, etc., are just as bad as the Democrats is belied by MTG's own "end of the Republic" language.

--- End quote ---

Yep....love that fearmongering garbage.

It's really insulting to listen to. 

This country has survived worse than Biden and Green should learn to think before she starts running off at the mouth.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on March 27, 2024, 06:36:18 pm ---Part of what she says here is right.

--- End quote ---

What part is that ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version