Author Topic: Oregon Declares War on Small Farmers: War on Food is Spreading in U.S. Through Land-Use Restrictions  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oregon Declares War on Small Farmers: War on Food is Spreading in U.S. Through Land-Use Restrictions, Geoengineering & Waves of Propaganda
By Marc Morano
March 25, 2024
6:57 am
Leo Hohmann: Liberal State Declares War on Small Farmers and Homesteaders: War on Food is Spreading in U.S. Through Land-Use Restrictions, Geoengineering and Waves of Propaganda

By Leo Hohmann

The World Economic Forum warned us several years ago that its ultimate goal was to destroy the middle class. How else would you explain their slogan: “You will own nothing and learn to like it“?

This mantra is playing out in real time in the state of Oregon, and other states, in various forms which we will get into in this article.

Small farmers are under attack in the Beaver State, which has begun shutting down family farms throughout the state under the guise of water conservation and groundwater protection.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/03/25/oregon-declares-war-on-small-farmers-war-on-food-is-spreading-in-u-s-through-land-use-restrictions-geoengineering-waves-of-propaganda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson