General Category > National/Breaking News

Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music

(1/2) > >>

libertybele:
Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music

Democratic Representatives Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Robert Garcia of California are calling on Republicans to hold a hearing for Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner over a $2 billion investment his private equity firm received after he left the White House.

Democrats have often discussed the money Kushner's firm, Affinity Partners, received from a fund led by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The investment was received six months after Kushner left his role as a White House adviser to Trump in January 2021. This comes as Republicans try to impeach President Joe Biden over allegations the president benefited from his son, Hunter Biden's, foreign dealings while in office.

Meanwhile, Democrats on the House Oversight Committee already previously released a report alleging Trump's businesses received millions in foreign payments while he was in office. Eric Trump, executive vice president of The Trump Organization, dismissed the report's finding as a "joke" and said that all the company's profits from its business with foreign governments were voluntarily donated to the United States Treasury.

On Tuesday, Raksin, a ranking member of the Committee on Oversight and Accountability, and Garcia, a ranking member of the Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs, sent a letter asking leading Republicans on the House Oversight Committee to hold a hearing over Kushner's "apparent influence peddling and quid pro quos for actions he undertook to reshape U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East."

"We write to urge you to convene a hearing regarding Jared Kushner's apparent influence peddling and quid pro quo deals involving investments in exchange for official actions and to examine the resulting threats to our national security. Our request comes in light of allegations that Jared Kushner is pursuing new foreign business deals, just as Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican nominee for the presidency," the two Democrats wrote in the letter to Oversight Committee Chair Republican James Comer of Kentucky and Republican Representative Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin, who chairs a subcommittee of the panel...............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-called-to-face-the-music/ar-BB1kA0xq?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0d2e32ccd3b74390815cc7756f9e9708&ei=27

bigheadfred:
Another load of crap from the dems.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on March 27, 2024, 01:19:12 am ---Another load of crap from the dems.

--- End quote ---

Nope, this time I'm not so sure.  Kushner is a snake.  He and his brother got his start up money from Soros....(I've posted many links about Jared, so I won't go on).

I think he needs to be investigated.

corbe:
   He got Israel and Saudi Arabia closer to a deal than their ever been.  He was yanked off that to reopen an expired Ford plant and make respirators, which 90% of the people that used them, died. 

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 27, 2024, 01:23:36 am ---Nope, this time I'm not so sure.  Kushner is a snake.  He and his brother got his start up money from Soros....(I've posted many links about Jared, so I won't go on).

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version